My overall experience with Hilton was very good. The staff was very friendly. Our room, while very nice and comfortable did have a couple of issues. Our air condition would freeze up over night leaving it pretty warm while we slept. That only happened a few nights out of seven. We had to ask for service for one of our bathroom sinks that would not drain due to a drain/plug issue. A lizard got into our room and made some strange noises at night. He was hard to catch. Other than those issues, our stay was pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bora Bora… it’s possibly the most glamorously famous island in the world. Bora Bora’s legends, mysteries and romance lend an almost mystical dimension to its very name. The island rises up from the middle of the crystalline, multi-colored waters of its celebrated lagoon which is protected in turn from the ocean by a string of tiny coral islets.Suspended between turquoise waters and limitless skies, the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa nestles in a sacred cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Here you will find a sensitive blend of authenticity and luxury - the very best of Polynesian tradition combined with sumptuous comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel Bora Bora
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Nui Resort