If you want a holiday where you can relax, eat good food and enjoy the quietness of this large resort,then we recommend this place. Plenty of activities if you want to participate. The staff are superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bora Bora… it’s possibly the most glamorously famous island in the world. Bora Bora’s legends, mysteries and romance lend an almost mystical dimension to its very name. The island rises up from the middle of the crystalline, multi-colored waters of its celebrated lagoon which is protected in turn from the ocean by a string of tiny coral islets.Suspended between turquoise waters and limitless skies, the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa nestles in a sacred cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Here you will find a sensitive blend of authenticity and luxury - the very best of Polynesian tradition combined with sumptuous comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel Bora Bora
- Hilton Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Nui Resort