Great location but lacking in attention to detail in the following areas given this is a five star hotel:
1. Gym equipment was sub-standard and below par for a five star resort. No fresh water for guests to enjoy while training.
2. Don't advertise free Internet at pool-side if it is non-existent.
3. No 'happy-hour' at all at hotel compared to other Hilton establishments and competitors visited during our trip.
4. Food variety really limited and not comparable to Hilton Moorea which has a lower star accreditation.
5. Glass bottles allowed in pool was not acceptable and a huge safety risk to guests.
6. No conformity in bathroom branded soaps, shampoos, etc. Also, only one bar of soap supplied in the room with dual vanities - definitely does not conform to the standard of a five star hotel.
7. Bar service extremely slow even with this being a quiet time of the year. Hilton Bora Bora should look at their sister operation at Hilton Moorea in order to improve overall guest experience.
8. Even though the welcoming gift of macaroons was a nice touch and greatly appreciated, the package was not securely enough fastened which allowed the local friendly gecko to get inside and enjoy the gift before we did. The same thing happened to our friends who were travelling with us and so we expect this is a common occurrence and thus something management should look into. Needless to say, the macaroons were left untouched by us!
On a positive note, the accommodation in the garden bungalows are beautiful and spotlessly clean. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel Bora Bora
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Nui Resort
- Bora Bora Nui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bora Bora… it’s possibly the most glamorously famous island in the world. Bora Bora’s legends, mysteries and romance lend an almost mystical dimension to its very name. The island rises up from the middle of the crystalline, multi-colored waters of its celebrated lagoon which is protected in turn from the ocean by a string of tiny coral islets.Suspended between turquoise waters and limitless skies, the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa nestles in a sacred cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Here you will find a sensitive blend of authenticity and luxury - the very best of Polynesian tradition combined with sumptuous comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.