Upon arriving check in was very quick and we were taken to our bungalow. Since we didn't call in before to request a specific bungalow we were given one of the worst bungalows. Upon called the front desk, within an hour they changed a bungalow to a much better one and it was on a very busy day as well! (avoid bungalows that face the reception, you will be looking at boats the entire time).
I'll avoid wasting time with the views and how beautiful they are because everyone knows that! It is Bora Bora how can they not be amazing.
Breakfast was good, but not as good as Hilton Moorea.
We had the package with dinner included and the food at the restaurant Iratai was average and was way better then Hilton Moorea's dinner.
Over all Hilton Bora Bora was a nicely maintained resort and we had an amazing honeymoon.
In the end... I probably wouldn't return due to the inflated costs and the fact that in the US there are some amazing places that are just as beautiful and closer to home.
One note to mention that I didn't see in other reviews, we were there on New Years Eve and had to go to a mandatory party. It was a very nice party with an expansive buffet. They had Tahitian dancers and they put on a show. The weird part was that at the end (around 9 or 10 PM) everyone just left, we went back up to the restaurant to continue our night and await a countdown and there was one other couple on the other side of the restaurant. So we just went back to our bungalow and stared at the stars and water and had our own countdown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bora Bora… it’s possibly the most glamorously famous island in the world. Bora Bora’s legends, mysteries and romance lend an almost mystical dimension to its very name. The island rises up from the middle of the crystalline, multi-colored waters of its celebrated lagoon which is protected in turn from the ocean by a string of tiny coral islets.Suspended between turquoise waters and limitless skies, the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa nestles in a sacred cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Here you will find a sensitive blend of authenticity and luxury - the very best of Polynesian tradition combined with sumptuous comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel Bora Bora
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Nui Resort