It was our second trip to Bora Bora - this time Hilton resort. WE bought our deal for 6 nights from Spreets, but upgraded to Hillside villa with Half Board. Arrived by Hilton boat from an airport and after short waiting in beatiful reception we were driven in golf car to villa 411. Fantastic place, huge room, big bathroom and large deck with the amazing biew of lagoon and barrier reef. Then for the last 3 days we upgraded to overwater bungalow 122. Above the reef = fantastic for snorkeling,
Restaurant - typical Polynesian open plan with good food. Again if you are vegeterian - choice is limited. You have to book through reception and waiting time for your meal is 30 plus mins.
Breakfast at local bar near swimming pool, good choice of food.
Enroll at beach kiosk for free activities - cocktail making and try to ride on catamaran.
Other activities - try jet ski around island and Lagoonarium trip but only when is sunny weather.
Trips to Vaitape on hotel shuttle - it will cost you 700CPX or more after 5pm. Small shop next to restaurant has some nesecities plus some cloyhes and art.
Overall = fantastic holiday, super service.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel Bora Bora
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Nui Resort
- Bora Bora Nui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bora Bora… it’s possibly the most glamorously famous island in the world. Bora Bora’s legends, mysteries and romance lend an almost mystical dimension to its very name. The island rises up from the middle of the crystalline, multi-colored waters of its celebrated lagoon which is protected in turn from the ocean by a string of tiny coral islets.Suspended between turquoise waters and limitless skies, the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa nestles in a sacred cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Here you will find a sensitive blend of authenticity and luxury - the very best of Polynesian tradition combined with sumptuous comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.