“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 39 activities in Bora Bora
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Bora-Bora's most famous JET SKI and JET BOAT Tours.Excursions can be booked separatly or with our special COMBO deal.Jetski tours are a complete Island tour of 2hours.Jetboat tours offers you snorkeling tours from 2 to 4hours with sharks, stingrays, manta, fishes. Finally ending with our Home made Lunch, table and chairs dressed in the water on the motu ....... We come and get you at your hotel !
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

We had a blast! We are in Bora Bora in our honeymoon and we decided for the Moana Jet Boat private tour!
They take us to the best spots and at the end we have lunch at a Motu!
One of the best activities so far!!
Maururu Peter and Hua!!

Rockhampton
“Best day out in Bora Bora”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

So we arrive at Bora Bora the weather is no good, I lucked out with having the best day in
Pouring rain in the most beautiful place in the world.....how ? By having fun with this great bunch
Of guides .....hi to Le Pearl.

Visited December 2012
White Plains, New York
76 attraction reviews
“Great Company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The driver and his cousin were accommodating, warm, and welcoming. Besides the trip to the rays and sharks as well as the snorkel site, Peter took us to his family's property on a gorgeous lagoon facing the mountains. He served tropical fruit and made sure every traveler was satisfied with the tour. We took three tours with Moana: a glass-bottom boat, another boat for rays and sharks, and the jet boat. The company is reputable. Its guides speak good English, are knowledgeable about the area, and are concerned with the travelers they host. This is a definite plus on a trip halfway around the world.

Visited January 2013
Temecula, California
“Blast in Bora Bora”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

When we finally got to go on our trip of a lifetime, i knew i wanted to go jetskiing in Bora Bora. Our staff at the hotel made the reservations for us. Our jet ski guide arrived on time, showed us the ropes and us and 2 other couples took off. I drove first, while i was screaming in joy cause not sure how to drive my husband clung on to me. After i got the hang of it, it was smooth sailing. we stopped after a while and switched drivers, took pictures etc. then took off again. Then we stopped at the little island where they filmed couples retreat and our guide showed us how to open a coconut. I got to drive again, we took the other couples back to their hotel, then we were alone with the guide.I didn't want it to end. I felt the need for speed. To be able to do that in the most beautiful place in the world is so absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend it. Can't wait to go back. :)

Visited December 2012
Dothan, Alabama
9 attraction reviews
“Our favorite excursion by far!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I contacted Mona Jet Boats to set up a jet ski tour. I was able to arrange everything via email. We were picked up at our dock at the scheduled time. After we got our jet skis we stopped by another resort to pick up a couple. We had so much fun. Our guide stopped in the most beautiful water I have ever seen. We were able to swim and take pictures for about ten minutes. It was as if we were the only five people in the world. We next stopped by to pick up more people for the tour. Our final stop was the best. We were taken to a tiny motu (island inside the lagoon) and were shown how to open a coconut. We each were given half of it to drink the milk and eat the meat. He then showed us where they filmed part of the movie Couples Retreat. If you have the opportunity to do this excursion, I highly recommend it.

Visited November 2012