“I WANT THIS RESTAURANT IN THE STATES!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Diner, Dessert, French
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Smart and modern restaurant offering fine and tasty cuisine. Open from 18:00 to 22:00 from Thursday to Tuesday.Free pick-up on reservation. Air conditioned.
Fullerton, California
“I WANT THIS RESTAURANT IN THE STATES!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

This was the best meal we had on our entire honeymoon! So much so that we went TWICE!! Our waitresses were so great! They were quick to take our order and refill our drinks (this is a rare thing in Bora Bora because most restaurants are more relaxed and not really on top of their service). I would eat here every night while in Bora Bora, but wanted to give other restaurants a shot.

Their food presentation is GORGEOUS. I had the filet one night and the chicken the next and both were flavorful and completely satisfying. My husband tried the lobster ravioli and LOVED it. We split the chocolate brownie with raspberry and caramel drizzle both nights and it is the best dessert I have ever had!!!!!

I heard this place was closing and I sincerely hope that is not true because we plan on visiting Bora Bora again and I would LOVE TO EAT HERE AGAIN!....

Definitely try this place if you can!!!! You wont be dissapointed!

Visited August 2012

80% Recommend
Santa Monica, California
“You can skip this restaurant.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

Just came back from eating at this restaurant after taking a 30 minute boat ride and 15 minute car ride each way. They were way under staffed and the food wasn't anything special (under no circumstances should you order the lamb dish). We left the Four Seasons Hotel with its better restaurants and amazing staff to be highly disappointed at La Suites. Don't repeat our mistake!!

Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Yummy!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Loved this restaurant. Both my husband and I tried different fish dished and we both thought our own was the best. Nice little setting inside the hotel. This is worth the stop for dinner. Yummy food for sure!

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“French Bliss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

Wow the food here is stunning, the lobster ravioli is a must eat and the desserts where fantastic

Visited May 2012
Westlake Village, California
“So so!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

The staff are friendly and accomodating. The decor is a little cold and lacks ambiance. There is no view at all. The papaya lettuce salad was very good with an interesting dressing but the portion was very small. The John Dory entree was dry, overcooked and tough, very disappointing given the price. The lemon meringue dessert was excellent. The whole meal was marred by the lackluster entree and the lack of ambiance.

Visited May 2012