“Great little place for dinner!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Ohio
“Great little place for dinner!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We ate here while staying at the Hilton Bora Bora. They provide transportation to & from the Hilton boat dock. The waiters were both very friendly and enthusiastic and eager to please. The seating is a bit tight, but not uncomfortable. The food is good - we had tuna carpaccio, ceasar salad with bacon and split a pizza (this was for 2 people). The ceasar salad was delicious and large and one pizza easily fed both of us. My husband enjoyed the large serving of tuna as well. Great little place for a casual dinner while in Bora Bora!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Fun, friendly, & yummy 'za!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I loved this restaurant -- we went there a few times which is saying a lot given that we wanted to try as many different eateries as possible. Lucky House has a cool and fun vibe -- especially the outdoor patio area. The owner goes out of his way to make everyone feel welcome which is awesome and the waitstaff are all super nice. We ordered the pizza -- we love thin crust 'za -- and the pizza crust and toppings were delicious. We shared one pizza which was just enough for two people, though we probably should have ordered two and been happily stuffed! :) Super great experience on every visit! :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Morgan Hill, California, United States
“Not to be missed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

My husband and I had so much fun and such great food here. Skip Bloddy Mary's and go here over and over again! I am still craving their Caesar salad and chocolate souffle (which they call a chocolate volcano but it is a full fledged perfectly made soufle). Also, don't miss the thin crust pizza! At lunch the burgers, even the Mahi burger if you are being healthier like I was, tasted great. The prices are also not the crazy racket you get charged at the resorts. Frankie and the gang were such a pleasure. I made more friends with other visitors here than at our own resort! In ten years we are bringing our kids back, guaranteed!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Salisbury, Connecticut
“Delicious food, strong drinks, friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I were staying at the Intercontinental Le Moana next door during our honeymoon. We had a delicious dinner (I had the curry shrimp dish, he had vanilla mahi mahi) and Frankie was so friendly and funny (and gave us a shot of rum on the house) we had to come back for two more meals during our stay! When we went for lunch we felt a little guilty about ordering pizza while in a foreign country, but it's made in a brick oven and is really, really good and worth ordering if you need a change from seafood. A must go if you're in Bora Bora!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We ate here several times. They always asked us if we had reservations. which we did not, but they always sat us anyway! Food was pretty good, my wife loved the pizza, I thought it as just ok, but I did like the Caesar salad with bacon.

Visited July 2013