Loved the quilts, decor, kitchen sink AND bathroom sink, fridge, fluffy towels, comfy beds (even the pullout couch was way above par) and the personalized attention we received while staying here in July. Alisha helped make arrangements for our activities and would write things of interest to see on our map. She really could not have been more helpful to us. It truly is a beautiful place to stay. We were able to walk into town every day and come back to a quiet, homey retreat. I would recommend this lodge to anyone ---there were no negatives (and my family of five is kind of fussy).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Denali Fireside is a new facility in Talkeetna offering suites or cabins that comfortably accommodate up to 4 people. Features include pillow top king and queen beds, kitchenettes (mini-fridge, microwave, coffee brewer, bar sink) gas fireplaces, satellite HDTVs, wireless internet and private covered deckswith log gliders. The structures are log/frame and the interiors are decorated in Alaskana decor, including cozy hand sewn quilts. New for 2010 - Our "Little Cabin in the Woods" located on 5 acres beside a small spring-fed pond, 3 miles from our lodge in Talkeetna. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Denali Fireside Cabins Hotel Talkeetna
- Denali Fireside Cabins And Suites
- Denali Fireside Cabins & Suites Talkeetna, Alaska