We spent one night at the Denali Fireside Cabins in Talkeetna while we were enroute to Denali. Don and Mavis gave us a warm greeting when we arrived. The cabin was much more than I expected. It was very spacious, and absolutely spotless. Everything in the cabin looked like it was new. This was the best place we stayed during our 10 days in Alaska!
- Also Known As:
- Denali Fireside Cabins Hotel
- Denali Fireside Cabins And Suites
- Denali Fireside Cabins Hotel Talkeetna
- Denali Fireside Cabins & Suites Talkeetna, Alaska
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Denali Fireside is a new facility in Talkeetna offering suites or cabins that comfortably accommodate up to 4 people. Features include pillow top king and queen beds, kitchenettes (mini-fridge, microwave, coffee brewer, bar sink) gas fireplaces, satellite HDTVs, wireless internet and private covered deckswith log gliders. The structures are log/frame and the interiors are decorated in Alaskana decor, including cozy hand sewn quilts. New for 2010 - Our "Little Cabin in the Woods" located on 5 acres beside a small spring-fed pond, 3 miles from our lodge in Talkeetna. ... more less