We had a lot of choices in the Talkeetna area to stay. We're so glad we chose this one! The Owners were very friendly folks and both the Cabins and the main lodge were spotless! Every room has a river view and we spent some time walking the dry sections. The town is only a couple minutes walk (less then 10 for sure) from the cabins and has some very nice local Artists work on display.
We loved this place and when we come again, we're staying here!!!
- Also Known As:
- Susitna River Lodging Hotel Talkeetna
- Susitna River Lodging Hotel
- Susitna River Lodging Talkeetna, Alaska
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Susitna River Lodging....where the rivers and mountains meet. 13.5 mile Talkeetna Spur Road. Private cabins, deluxe suites, river and mountain views. 5 minute walk to historic Talkeetna. Open year round. 2 hours from Anchorage and 2 1/2 hours from Denali National Park. New unbelievable playground across the street. Two pet friendly cabins. All accommodations include full baths and kitchenettes. BBQ grills and supplies provided. We accept all major credit cards. Military discounts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Susitna River Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.