“Really Good Bush Plane/Fishing Experiance” 4 of 5 stars

907-733-1693
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience Alaska with our family-owned and operated floatplane service. We live locally in Talkeetna, AK. and our father and son pilot team has over 45 years of experience flying in the Denali and Alaska Range. Our two pilots have a perfect safety record, making safety our number one concern. We pride ourselves in offering great personal service and all employees have direct interest in our business success. Every one of our passengers receives a window seat and 2-way headsets allowing your trip to be customized as you converse with the pilot and your family. All of our planes are high winged giving you optimal viewing abilities for taking memorable photos. If you want to experience Alaska in a small, personal setting, then choose Alaska Bush Floatplane Service.
Brevard,NC
10 attraction reviews
“Really Good Bush Plane/Fishing Experiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We found a really nice fishing experiance in Talkeetna.Starting with Molly the office manager to the pilots and guides. All were friendly and accomodating. Yes we did catch many fish. We arrived on a full moon and and a front coming through. These two things combined with the guide's knowledge led to a wonderful fishing trip for my wife and I.The weather was challenging for the pilot,but he was smart and confident and overcome the winds on the lake.The office is located on a picturese Fish Lake just outside of Talkeetna. I would highly recoomend this compant to any interested in a float plane trip out of Talkeetna.

Stuart, Florida
“MY ADVENTURE of the century!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

I enjoyed that Jason was a very relaxed and informative pilot. We flew over the Talkeetna Mountains, the town of Talkeetna, and over Denali National Park and he provided information about what we were seeing along the way. I felt great while in the plane, the flight was very smooth and we had great visability. I became very emotional when viewing the snow covered mountains and I felt very close to God. I had tears of joy in my eyes and overall it was a great experience. I will do it again the next time I visit Alaska and I will choose this company for another great experience.

Dunwoody, Georgia
“THE Highlight of our Trip!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

This was our second time flying with Jason. We took a family vacation last year to Alaska and we loved it so much that we came back this year. The one thing that we wanted to do again on this trip was fly with Alaska Bush Floatplane Service so we called them up and we scheduled another flight. The office staff was very friendly and making the reservation was simple. Our first flight with them last year was an hour tour of Mt. McKinley so this time we scheduled a one and a half hour tour which included Denali National park and the Talkeetna Mountains. We were able to see everything from glaciers to caribou and moose! We came a little later in the season last year so we were very impressed with all the flowers that were still in bloom at their office. The float plane base is very beautiful so make sure to bring your camera with a large card and plenty of battery. We highly recommend this business. Jason, thank you for this beautiful experience!

Visited August 2012
“Definitely worth your time!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Beautiful viewing & wonderful personnel! Had a fabulous time. Be sure and bring your camera for some beautiful memories! My 7 yr old son had a blast, as did my husband and I.

Anchorage, Alaska
“The whole package”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

This was a brilliant afternoon. The setting is picturesque and a great deal of thought and work has gone into making it a pleasant experience overall. The on-site facilities are first rate and the staff are friendly and accomodating. The landscaping of the reception area is beautiful and makes the whole experience a pleasure.

The flight was amazing and the pilot was very skilled and knowledgeable of the area and highlighted key features throughout the flight. Take-off and landing were seamless and the whole experience was exhilarating. Good value without a doubt.