The guidebooks are SO wrong: this is no tropical paradise. The 'cottages' are shabby, dirty (stained with bat droppings) and run-down. The location, between the roaring surf and a mosquito infested swamp, will guarantee sleepless nights. Everything seems down at heel and well past its best, but the prices are still high. Go to the Kosrae Nautilus Resort instead: you'll get a more comfortable room, better food, a more central location and a more enjoyable experience all round.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private thatched cottages on the ocean, a world class restaurant, our on-site PADI 5-star dive center and amazing service make an unbeatable combination for a rejuvenating and invigorating holiday. Add a wildly beautiful, remote, mountainous tropical island and you have the holiday of your dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Kosrae Village Ecolodge & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kosrae Village Ecolodge Dive Hotel
- Kosrae Village Ecolodge & Dive Resort South Pacific