It did rain a little while we were on the island, but when the sun came out it sure was beautiful....(we did go in the wet season)...No sandy beaches as such but plenty of snorkelling, scuba diving, hiking, deep sea fishing etc to be done! I was suprised how much there actually is to see on this little island, ancient ruins and all! The underwater world here is amazing, we felt like we were invading a secret kingdom.
The hotel was great, everything you need. You can walk right accross the road with your snorkel and flippers and waste a day with your head in the water. We ate at the restauant for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Loved discovering the breadfruit chips and have to say...sashimi sashimi sashimi!! Incredible!! My new husband didn't eat seafood before this trip...proud to say he does now!
- Also Known As:
- Kosrae Nautilus Hotel Kosrae
- Kosrae Nautilus Hotel
- Kosrae Nautilus Resort South Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eighteen air-conditioned guest rooms and a restaurant, plus outside dining by the swimming pool. Full service NAUI dive shop, purpose built dive boat. Island tours arranged. The ideal location for business and pleasure travelers. Free airport transfers, and rental cars arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Kosrae Nautilus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.