Queen Bedroom

OscarItal...
Padua, Italy
“Simply amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

I could not finish in a better way my intensive trip in NZ. The house is beautiful, surrounded by the garden in the back and the view of Orewa Village and the Ocean in the front side, and in a dominant position, on the hillside. Ann and Russel were so available, so friendly, in other words, so perfect hosts and I do miss my short stay there. Among the several points of strength, I can recall: the kindness of my guests, the beauty of their house, the highly sophisticated interiors and the accuracy of the details. I’m thinking, just as an example, to the elegance of the bathroom or of the living room, just for the guests. And what about that sort of Mediterranean garden in the back side? At the same time a sense of warmth was spread everywhere and I was really feeling like at home. An unforgettable experience!

Traveling group: Da solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
Check in
Check out
Guests
Rates have not been provided for this property. Please contact the owner/manager for total price.
Request to Book
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
this property has payment protection
Owner
Ann M
Speaks English
Listed since : Jun 2013
Calendar Updated: 111 days ago
Note: Response rate information for this owner is unavailable.
Peace of Mind Protection
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing