We stayed at the Powderhorn Chateau just before the winter ski season started because of the good reviews on TripAdvisor. The staff were very welcoming and helpful, we stayed in one of there apartments which had good amenities. Love the master bedroom and the extra room made it a lot easier since we had young children. The only comment we had was the rooms were a bit dark, however that didn't affect our stay at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining all the facilities of an boutique hotel with the ambiance of a an alpine lodge, the Powderhorn Chateau is situated in Ohakune at the doorstep of the spectacular Tongariro National Park. This stunning alpine wonderland is one of only a handful of sites throughout the world to be given dual natural and cultural World Heritage status by UNESCO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Powderhorn Chateau Mount Ruapehu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Powderhorn Chateau Mount Ruapehu Hotel Ohakune
- Powderhorn Chateau Mount Ruapehu Ohakune