“Peaceful resort with nice beaches !” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah

You added Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah to your Saves list
Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al Fiqait Road | P.O. Box 12590, Fujairah, United Arab Emirates   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Fujairah
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Peaceful resort with nice beaches !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Well maintained rooms and friendly staff. The location is excellent. The hotel has a private beach, which is really good. The water sports at the resort is good. Hotel has around 4 to 5 pools if I remember correct. All the pools are well maintained and well guarded. Good for family as well as for couples. Only downside is the food options, which is poor. Construction of rooms if bit dodgy, I could hear everything from the room above my room and also room adjacent, which is bad and can be awkward as well. Overall good weekend break.

Room Tip: Don't get room next to the Arabic Restaurant, gets too noisy all night.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Janet F, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear Valued guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your positive our staff’s friendliness, and I’m happy that you have enjoyed our pool, beach area and food and I must say that such remarks encourage us all to be even more professional and attentive in our duties

We highly value such constructive feedback from our guests; and apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced during your stay; I have noted your feedback about food options and this will be taken into utmost consideration.

Janet Fitzner,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Finland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Let me start by saying that this hotel was very close to get only 2 stars from me but professionalism from the hotel F&B manager raised it by one star. We stayed 2 nights in this hotel on all inclusive basis. Let’s start with the positive things:

+ Our room was on the second floor and had a beautiful sea view.
+ The hotel has multiple pool areas including kids splash pool
+ The hotel is fantastic if you are traveling with kids.
+ We had breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Breeze restaurant. The service was very friendly. Breakfast was surprisingly good and also lunch and dinner had good quality food (not gourmet but good basic food).

Unfortunately some things didn’t go as planned. Check in took time (understandable since it was long weekend with plenty of locals checking in at the same time). What was unacceptable though was that the guy who was suppose to guide us to the room got approached by another man and decided to lead him to his room first (although the check in lady clearly pointed him to take us to the room). We found our room by ourselves but no one took our luggage in. We had to call them to bring it to us and after our call someone called back and asked us to describe our luggage. When they brought the luggage one small bag was missing, luckily they found it quickly. They didn’t mark the luggage in any way (ours was laying on the floor without anyone controlling who is taking the bags and where).

- The room is a basic one and showing wear and tear especially in the bathroom.
- Amenities are quite limited and were from different “brands”.
- Our room was suppose to be non smoking but you could smell that it wasn’t. In addition there was ashtray on the balcony (why would you need one in a non smoking room..).
- WIFI decided to have a mind of its own. Mostly it didn't work.
- Be aware that there is no dU reception in the area (luckily I didn’t have to deal with any business topics here).
- Too many Russians
- What got me really upset and angry was the guy leading the Grand Bleu poolbar. First day around 10am I asked the lifeguard to call for the waiter to take my order. He went there, came back and told me that “the guys are so busy they do not have time now. You will get your drinks only at 11am since you are all inclusive guest”. I asked him to come and check the AI flyer which clearly stated that you can start getting drinks at 10am and alcoholic 11am. I just wanted to have water and juice. It took me 40 minutes to get a drink (I had to go and pick up a water bottle from the room since it was really hot outside). In the evening before 6pm we went to the same pool bar to have quick drinks before the sunset. I placed my order but after a minute the lady came back and told that the time for AI customers has passed already. I asked how can it be since it is suppose to end at 6 and it is still 5.50pm? She told me that they have closed the system already and she cannot give those drinks to us. I asked to talk to the bar manager who told me the same but after insisting that he can’t do so, he gave us the drinks but “only this time” as he phrased it. And the same thing happened again next morning. At 10am I tried for 45 minutes to get coffee and juice. Same pool bar manager came to me and this time told that “we do not actually serve AI guests in this bar but for this time I will bring these to you”. In the AI flyer it clearly says this bar serves AI guests from 10 to 6pm. Apparently being an AI guest meant that he wouldn’t meet his sales target. I was really frustrated that I had to make a scene every time I tried to get a drink. The AI was also a bit limited. Breeze restaurant was fantastic but they should have an option for snacks as well during the day.

Would I come back to this hotel? I really liked the location and our child enjoyed the pool areas but after the service flaws I cannot recommend it especially since there are many other nicer hotels in the area. However I would like to thank the F&B manager John who dealt with my complaint and frustration in a professional manner.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Valued guest,

We highly value such constructive feedback from our guests; and apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced during your stay; I have noted your feedback and the areas for improvements and this will be taken into utmost consideration.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your positive comments about our F&B Manager’s professionalism , and I’m happy that you have enjoyed our pool, beach area and food and I must say that such remarks encourage us all to be even more professional and attentive in our duties

Kuwait
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

We headed recently to the Radisson Blu Hotel for a weekend break from city life. Located right o the sands of the Arabian Gulf, it is ideally situated for a beach getaway.
From the moment of arrival we were extremely impressed the the absolute professionalism of the entire staff. Having stayed in hotels all across the world, and none have impressed us as much as the staff here. After an expedient check-in accompanied with a refreshing cooling drink after a long drive, we were shown to our room which was located on the ground floor with a terrace overlooking the pool and beach. The Radisson Blu is a low rise establishment, and if I could pick one fault, it would be the lengthy walk to get to the room from the reception area. However that's just nit picking, otherwise all else is great.
The rooms are the usual five star standard, scrupulously clean and the beds and pillows are comfy. The bathroom had the usual amenities. There are three swimming pools located on the beachfront, so there is no lack of choice where to bathe, as well as the sea of course.For dining we opted to attend the barbecue theme night, which was good value for money. Breakfast was buffet style,with a wide selection of choice.
All round excellent service and great value.
A fantastic hotel for a weekend getaway.

Room Tip: Close to reception if you don't want a long walk.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Janet F, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience .

It is always a pleasure to receive such comments and to be recognized by our valued guests. I have shared your feedback with the entire team here at the hotel and we are all very happy to note that our efforts to create a positive experience for you have met with success. I must say that your kind words have encouraged us all to perform even better.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your positive comments about food, Pools, and the Beach

On behalf of the entire team here at the Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and we all hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Fujairah .

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I booked the Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah for a relaxing Weekend Get-away and spent two delightful days in this beautiful property at the Indian Ocean. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The rooms are spacious, cozy and equipped with all amenities you would expect from an international chain. We had breakfast and dinner in Breeze Restaurant and enjoyed the opulent buffet and excellent food quality a lot. The hotel was fully booked on that weekend, but it was never noisy or crowded due to a very long private beach and various pools. As it is just a 90 minutes drive from Dubai, we will definitely come back for a long weekend.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Ms. Tina,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your positive comments about food, Pools, and our staff’s friendliness, attentiveness

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

This is the kind of place you go to unwind away from the hustle of the city lights and noise. Perfect for a weekend getaway.
Make sure you ask for the rooms on the 1st or 2nd floor facing the sea to get a perfect infinite view from the balcony.
Stayed for 2 nights - loved it totally...
Staff is friendly
speed of service is 3/5

Room Tip: Do not stay on the ground floor - view is not the best.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Janet F, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Dear Mr. Eric,

We highly value such constructive feedback from our guests; your concern about slow service had been noted and will be given utmost consideration.

Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Radisson Hotel Fujairah wonderful in terms of location and picturesque very good service ,The accommodations were charming, especially the sea, ponds and staff are very magnificence, staff have very good experience ,food was tasty ,internet serves and speed and upload download was very fast

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Dear Mr. Mohammed G,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

I celebrated my 1st wedding anniversary which was a surprised from my hubby. i stayed 1 night in the resort , I saw so many families with their kids enjoying in the pool and beach and having a quality time , the room was very clean and fully equipped,hotel service and food was good . Balcony view was amazing.Its worth staying resort esp in gulf countries. a good weekend getaway too. i recommend this resort esp to pool n beach lovers like me <3

Room Tip: Better to get the top floor to enjoy the view of beach and pool
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Janet F, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, responded to this review, May 19, 2014

Janet Fitzner,

Been to Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah? Share your experiences!