“Very nice resort - great relaxation!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah

You added Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah to your Saves list
Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al Fiqait Road | P.O. Box 12590, Fujairah, United Arab Emirates   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Fujairah
Germany
“Very nice resort - great relaxation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We (my parents, boyfriend and me) spent two fantastic weeks at the Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah. We had booked deluxe rooms, which proved to be very spacious, modern and with a fantastic view over the shore and ocean (which basically all rooms have). We had booked all-in which was a good decision. Although the all-in package does not include all cocktails, it contains all the soft drinks and long drinks one usually prefers.

Food is just great – no other words needed. We have developed quite high expectations over our last holidays (typically 5* resorts in the Caribbean islands, Maldives and Europe) which were fully met. You can tell that the kitchen crew is very devoted. Delicious pastries (very international, such as pretzels from Germany!), eggs from the egg-station and fresh fruit (…) made a perfect start into the day! Diner was always a special highlight. The themes of the main restaurant reached from sea Arabic to Far Eastern to BBQ and other internationally flavoured themes, varying nicely over the two weeks. Quality was always high. I especially enjoyed the starters (salads amongst others) - I had to control myself here to ‘leave some room for the other courses’. Deserts were also marvellous – not the broadest offering I have come across – but still sufficient and quality was always very high. I would recommend the self-made green tea ice served in the specialty Arabian restaurant -> great one-time experience! Special thanks goes to the entire F&B team which was extremely skilled, very attentive and friendly which made dinner very special. Great personalities – within a very professional setup. Can’t ask for more!

Overall the hotel and the beach where both very clean. We spend most of the time during the day at the pools. Generally there is not much animation (what we knew), which was just perfect to relax in the sun. The ocean was astonishingly fresh, what proved to be a good contrast to the hot sun. There is not much to see outside of the resort – infrastructure is rather low-key. We`ve been to Dubai city once (there is a hotel shuttle one can use), which was interesting and worthwhile.

No question that I can recommend the Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah to my friends who are looking for very good service, nice people, tasty food and great relaxation!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Janet F, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am delighted with your fantastic review and the fact that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.
We pride ourselves upon ensuring high quality standards in every aspect of the Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, from the pool to cuisine, are kept to an impeccable standard. Especially pleasing is the fact that you highlighted our staff’s helpfulness and enthusiastic demeanour, service that we channel much of our time into perfecting.
It was a pleasure to have you and I hope you chose to stay with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Windsor, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Having read some reports by previous visitors I was a little concerned about the hotel we had booked. We arrived mid morning as was advised that our room was ready and we could check in straight away which was a bonus. We stayed in block 1 and could not fault our room it was clean and tidy, yes there was some fair wear and tear on the décor but nothing to complain about. The food in the Breeze Restaurant was good but a little repetitive, they should allow all-inclusive guests to use the beach bar for lunch giving them an allowance rather than having to change to go for lunch in formal surroundings. All the pools were clean and well maintained, during our stay some oil appeared on the beach which guests mention to the beach staff, they appeared in minutes with shovels and bags to remove it and offering oil and tissue to clean any that had made its way onto the soles of your feet. Overall we had a very good 5 night break there and the staff could not be more accommodating.

Room Tip: Request rooms in Block 1 as that has the better views and morning sum
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Janet F, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review. I am delighted that you enjoyed a quick and efficient check in time as well as en enjoyable stay in one of our fantastic rooms. Our culinary team will also be proud to see you commend their scrumptious food and I will be sure to look into providing a better variety of offerings in the future.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for bringing to my attention the issue of all-inclusive guests having to change into formal clothing for lunch. I can understand how this may cause inconvenience and will therefore look into finding alternative options in this matter.

I am also delighted to see you commend our relaxing and clean pools. Likewise, we strive to ensure an unrivalled level of customer service and as such, I am proud that our staff’s courteous and attentive demeanour served you well.

Kind regards,

Janet Fitzner,
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have to say we were hesitant after reading some of the more negative comments over the last few weeks, but having stayed here a week, we were absolutely delighted with our stay at the Radission Blu. The service, the variety of food, the hospitality, the on-sight facilities the sea and the sea view setting all were perfect ingredients to a thoroughly enjoyable family break. We could see the management led by Janet (the General Manager) really making an effort to ensure all their guests were looked after to the best of their abilities. All I can say is, if you have a grumble with some aspect of your stay, tell the staff at the time - don't wait until you get home to have a moan! Great work guys - keep it up!

Room Tip: Block 3 worked for us, but all the rooms have see views
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Janet F, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Dear Jamie Matthews22,
thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor following your vacation at our Resort.

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay and I and the whole team are delighted with your generous words of compliments and the fact that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We certainly will always strive to ensure to exceed our guests expectations.

Please do contact me on your future visit and we will ensure that once again, you will have an enjoyable family break with us.
penzance
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We arrived after a stressful 8 hr drive from Muscat. We were led astray from the new road building on to nonexistent roads but once we arrived we soon relaxed. Lovely rooms overlooking the sea and plenty of pools to relax beside. It was very busy as it was Eid and lots of people escaping from Dubai for a few days. Nice to eat outside and enjoy the live music. We had hoped to have a boat trip up the coast to Musandam but too difficult to organise visas etc over Eid. However we had a short boat trip out to Dibba island with dive centre at the hotel and the snorkeling was great, saw turtles and reef sharks.

Room Tip: All rooms face the sea so they are all good rooms!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very positive review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and the beauties of the underwater life in Dibba.
I hope we made a great impression on you and that you wish to return for another visit.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Having stayed on the eastern coast a few times and being familiar with the other hotels I would say the radisson is the best choice. The rooms are spacious and nicer than other hotels. The staff are very welcoming and friendly and if you need anything they respond immediately. I forgot my iPhone charger and within 5 min they got me one to borrow. The bar staff are extremely friendly and even remember you by name and what your favourite drinks are. By far the best offering!

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Jjsmith 200,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripavisor following your stay with us.
I am delighted with voting us the best hotel on the Eastern coast and we are happy to read that our spacious rooms with direct sea view have made great impression on you.

Especially pleasing is the fact that you highlighted our staff’s helpfulness and friendliness.
Thank you for staying with us and I hope you chose to stay with us again in the future when your travel brings you back to our coast.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Amazing resort with huge beach area, quiet, very clean with very Friendly staff with smiley faces. in addition to the long private beach, the resort have 3 spacious swimming pools each of them have its own pool bar. Food is also great. i highly recommend this Hotel.. very relaxing!!

Dear Mr. Kalid,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor flowing your stay with us.

I am delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed the stay and had a relaxing time around our long private beach with its 5 swimming pools. I have gladly shared your appreciation about the friendliness you experienced to the whole team.
I would like to take this opportunity as well to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah and we hope to welcoming you back soon again.
Salmiyah, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I personally and professionally recommend the Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah to all travelers visiting this part of the world. Being a hotelier for more than 15 years (and apparently hard to please), my family and i had enjoyed every moment we have stayed in this hotel. The housekeeping team are out of this world. they never missed a detail and the hotel is extremely clean at every corner of this massive property. The pool facilities are amazing, pool staff are very attentive and the staff are truly trained and attentive. Mostafa the front office manager and his team are extremely hospitable and helpful, joyce and moses at the breakfast restaurant were really a great start of our long enjoyable days at this hotel. I will definitely have this hotel in mind every time i this of a getaway to Fujairah. Thank you for making our short vacation so worth remembering.

Room Tip: the corner suites we stayed at have provided a perfect family space, they have babysitting services...
Dear Alaa S.,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel on Tripadvisor and for recommending us to fellow travelers.

I am delighted to read that you had a memorable vacation with us and enjoyed our variety of pool facilities and most of all the services. I have gladly shared your generous words of compliments to our housekeeping team, pool staff, Moustafa, Joyce and Moses.

Please do contact me on your future visit and we will ensure that once again, you will experience enjoyable days with us.

Been to Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah? Share your experiences!