“a great trip for me and my husband!~” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 23 Activities in Fujairah
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Shore trips one of the Biggest Companies specialized in organizing Shore Trips Whether you are coming through Ship or stay in hotel be sure that Best Shore Trips will be your Best choice .
Cebu City, Cebu City, Philippines
“a great trip for me and my husband!~”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Me and my husband where in a honeymoon get away and decided to take this best shore trip in Fujairah in East coast shore. Believe me, the facility and even their food taste great! you can even get to relax on this romantic trip and just doze and even have fun. While me and my husband were sipping champaign and enjoy our talks all evening. If i we're to rate it I'll give a 5! Totally a worthwhile get a way :)

Visited June 2013

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Amazing East coast tour!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

The trip to Fujairah's east coast was a blast! I was there for two and a half hours and I was amazed how much the East coast tour can offer to a visitor. The sights were breath-taking so be sure to bring a camera with you. I also have to give a big "THANK YOU" to wonderful guides that made this trip even more special. All in all, the beauty of the place itself in the combination with good guides give a life-time experience.

Visited October 2012
Bradford
“The name says it all!..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We used best shore trips to take us on a fabulous, 1 day, east coast tour. The service was fantastic and all our needs and wants were catered for without complaint. We had a great time visiting some stunning places such as the ottoman style mosque. We would certainly recommend best shore trips if you want to make the most of your holiday!

Visited April 2013
Tennessee
“Travel Worry-Free with Professionals!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

When visiting an area like Fujairah, I wanted to take advantage of all of the wonderful sites that are available so working with a team of professionals helped me see and do it all! The Best Shore Trips team took care of all of the details and provided the best hospitality, great snacks, and wonderful explanations of all of the sites. This is a must do if you want to experience the flavor and personality of the culture!

Visited December 2012
Padang, Indonesia
“put your choice in fujairah, then you will find the pleasures of heaven”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

if you want to find a suitable vacation spot for your family, I encourage you to be sure to pay a visit to Fujairah.
in every corner of your adorned with majestic mountains and friendly weather conditions conspire to present Fujairah as a riveting, and well suited to your business people alike.
and I like the most is its sea.
here many activities that we can do such as water sports such as swimming, surfing and for those of you who like fishing in the ocean like my father, Fujairah is the right choice.
Fujairah is rightly known as the jewel of the Middle East. The unique location offers free access to the world's major shipping routes, so choose the port for entrepreneurs around the world.
In addition, I should point out here that are primarily educational in fujairah faculty in fujairah, I've heard a lot about the faculty or campus is there, it has been recognized by the world ..
I have great hopes to be able to continue my studies there .. hopely

Visited January 2013