“Great family hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Fujairah Resort

Save Saved
You added Hilton Fujairah Resort to your Saves list
Hilton Fujairah Resort
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al Ghourfa Rd | P.O. Box 231, Fujairah 2431, United Arab Emirates   |
Special Offer
Summer Sale From AED 385
Ranked #4 of 17 hotels in Fujairah
Doha, Qatar
“Great family hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is our second visit to the Hilton Fujairah and is is a great layout for families with young children to enjoy. The pool, beach and restaurants are all in close proximity. Great breakfast included and the week was very relaxing. Only issue was no wifi in the rooms for phones, need laptop with cable to access the internet.

511 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Great environment, stonishing staff and lovely location.I spent a weekend with 50 senior students and it was awsome experience. Rooms are very clean, lovely beach, many water activities yet expensive.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Our school took 50 students to the Hilto Fujairah for a weekend Retreat where we buikd communication skills, teach certain part of the curriculuum, etc. From the onset we could not have chosen a better venue. The staff went out of their way to make us feel comfortable, relaxed and taken care of. THe front desk was excellently preared to deal with such a big group and the efficiency in dealing with all the students is highly commendable. Food, facilites, total experience - PRICELESS!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

When I first arrived at the hotel, I wasn't too impressed. The hotel is small, the rooms tiny where the pool's shape not too appealing, and the beach too small, and not enough room for sunbathers, except to the side I guess where there is a little sandy spot, the rest was muddy. However, we did have fun. I travelled with my husband and kids (8 and 17). we were also in the company of our friends with their three kids. I think that made a huge difference! The kids were also not too impressed with the hotel but they still made the most out of it with their friends. They did not have much choice in terms of water activity( every time they asked for something it was either not available or something was wrong with the equipment! The banana boat had a hole in it, they were told) so they ended up taking the BIG SHOT and they got busy at the pool table (15 AED for two games I think). For a one night stay, it was ok I guess. There is some entertainment at the bar area next to the pool which kept us entertained during sunbathing. The best thing about this place was the food. I enjoyed my dinner at a table overlooking the beach, as well as the rich breakfast buffet. The staff was very friendly and the hotel, although old but clean. Overall, it was just fine. I think the hotel is a little overpriced considering what it has to offer. For all of us, it was a one time experience.

Room Tip: You can take a suite that can fit 4 people instead of paying for two separate rooms.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
RemcoWerkhoven, General Manager at Hilton Fujairah Resort, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Dear nanna68,
Thank you and friends for staying with us. And thank you for your comments, it is much appreciated. I have advised our water sports partner of your feedback in order to correct asap. My sincere apologies that not all equipments were available during your visit.
Glad to hear you enjoyed Chef's food and our team's services though.
Expect coming months more attractive offers. Hope you take us up on one of them,
Best regards, Remco & Team
Frankenthal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I must say I enjoyed my stay in every single detail, I didnt want to leave at my last day :( It was a great week in Hilton Fujairah. The staff is just so amaaazing!!!! After the 1st day all the staff called me by my name and were so helpful in any case. I want to thank all the staff, especially Mr. Leon (Bar Manager) from the Breezes Bar who always gave me the best suggestions about my Lunch/Dinner. Further I have to thank Mr. Darren (HK Supervisor) who walked the extra way every day to my room to get sure everything is fine. Ms. Denise (FO Manager) for the great room and the amazing view to the Gulf of Oman. Also I want to thank: Faisal, Mark, Ryan, Mani and Mr. George (F&B Manager) for the warm welcome and hospitality. For sure Ill be back in near future and most happy to see all of them again.

Keep it on.

Anton Braun

Room Tip: 223-227 Best View
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

The Hilton Fujairah is an old hotel, yet it retains a certain charm due in large part to its friendly staff. From the efficient, yet charming Denise & Tamir on the front desk to Mani, the smiling valet, the team surrounds guests with an olde worlde charm that is genuine and heart felt.
We stayed in well appointed, very spacious cabins a few steps from the warm black Fujairah sands. It's a double aspected room with lawns on both sides which makes it perfect for those with small children.
Overall this is a great 'mid income' family location. Try it for a very reasonable family break. Our beach cabins only cost Dhs1,000 per night (including breakfast) and our room comfortably slept 2 adults in the master bedroom and two pre-teens in a comfy king size sofa bed in the adjoining sitting room. The only downside to the hotel is the lack of a fine dining restaurant for dinner. My top tip, take time out to enjoy a massage with the Chinese masseuse there. She managed to more remove more knots in my back in half an hour than my osteopath has over the last 2 years!!! Sheer bliss!!!

Room Tip: The beach cabins are roomy with a living room and separate master bedroom, yet are reasonably priced...
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

As per the other reviews, yes! The Hilton Fujairah is dated and needs a bit of brightening up with regards to the decor, but the service you will receive from almost every single member of staff is outstanding. The life guards, security guards, managers, chefs all really brilliant.

We were regularly approached by staff in all positions, how are stay was going and if they could be of service in any way.....and all with a genuine smile, real personal touch.

Once this hotel has been updated, a few more sun beds for busy days and wifii available in rooms, it will certainly be one that other hotels should learn from, "how to value your guests"

Thank you for a very enjoyable stay from all the Elhames family and WELLDONE!!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
RemcoWerkhoven, General Manager at Hilton Fujairah Resort, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear Anon A,
Great review, and very helpful for all of us for direction onwards; much appreciated!
Hope to welcome back the Elhames family very soon!
Many Thanks, Remco & Team

Been to Hilton Fujairah Resort? Share your experiences!