“Chill out and best coffee in Dalyan” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
robtt
“Chill out and best coffee in Dalyan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I love a proper coffee ... Not Staryuks and the like but a proper jobby , usually made in smaller coffee houses and the like. And the good news is that you have a cafe in Dalyan that makes just such a coffee. The cakes are also lovely as the the sweets. Have your evening meal then head here for you after dinner coffee and sweet.

• Turkish first
Essex
“Desserts are not to be missed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We visited three times whilst on holiday.

The first time we were looking for some kind of dessert but unsure of what until we saw it. We turned up a side street just past Dalyan Jewellery and came across a deserted cafe which looked nice and most importantly had an extensive dessert menu. Although empty we decided to give it a go. The seating is outside and comfortable. You could see that throughout the day you would be in the shade as there are many trees overhead.

We gave our order, a peach Melba for my husband and for myself, a vanilla ice cream, hot cherries and cream. They looked great and tasted divine. A great choice although a little pricier than most establishments.

By the way within ten minutes of us arriving the place was full. It would seem that others had already discovered this gem.

Hope it's still going next year!

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Thank you for saving my IPad!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We just stopped here for a drink - a lovely Lemon milkshake, but I love this cafe, because i absent mindedly left a bag with my ipad and kindle in under one of their tables. Upon realising my mistake, I ran back there the next day, sure that it would have been taken by an opportunistic fellow traveller. Turns out that the lovely people at Le Cafe had found it and kept it safe. I can not thank them enough!!
I have also heard that the knickerblocker glory is spectacular!!
I would recommend a visit for anyone!

carmarthen
“Just Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We came here twice, once to have a dessert, coffee and brandy after a good meal at Ali Baba's round the corner and the second time to have lunch. Both experiences were thoroughly enjoyable and the food was excellent. I particularly liked my caramel milk shake. We will be going here again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

This cafe was excellent the service was great and the overall atmosphere was really relaxing vodka and fresh orange r to die for. If your a chocoholic or hav a sweet tooth this is the place for you

Visited August 2013