“Best food in town !” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
West Midlands
“Best food in town !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

The staff are very welcoming, coming to your every need!
The chef is very good as we visited twice for dinner and once for lunch and every time it was high standard yummy well presented food!
I will return if I go back to dalyan !

• Visited July 2014

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
“Mr Carmarthen ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I really enjoyed food in lotus restaurant fantastic service top Qualty food recommended place lotus restaurant thanks

Exeter, United Kingdom
“A great place to eat with the added bonus of Mustapha at the helm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We visited Dalyan in May and ate at The White Lotus quite a few times as The Staff and Mustapha were excellent. Food very good and nothing was too much trouble. Asked Mustapha if He could recommend where We could go to have a massage and could not have been more helpful. Arranged to meet us next morning to take us there but unfortunately was ill, but still had a member of his staff walk with us to The Salon. Fab!! Restaurant located by the river great spot and would def recommend to eat there.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Isle Of Wight
“Rich mans meals for poor mans prices.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Once again I returned to Dalyan last month and took 3 friends for their first visit to Dalyan. The first port of call was the White Lotus where I was welcomed like an old friend. My friends loved the food and atmosphere and this became our ' local '. As it was my friends wedding anniversary her nusband had booked a different restaurant further out. It was so bad we walked out and went straight to White Lotus. Our favourite is chateaubriand which we has twice. What an awesome meal !!!!!! If you just want a snack they are always happy to prepare something delicious for you. Nothing is too much trouble.
I am returning to Dalyan on Thursday and have emailed Ali telling him to get my steak ready.
Of course our first port of call will be the White House.

• Visited May 2014
stevenage
“Lovely staff great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

We love the white lotus it is one of the pleasures of Dalyan. It was lovely to see Mustafa back again we missed him in September. We love to go to the white lotus for breakfast and then go on the taxi boat to the beautiful beach, my husband loves the full English and I have the scrumptious eggs on toast, the eggs in turkey are wonderful tasting compared to even the most expensive ones offered in the uk. We had quite a few evening meals also the food is always fresh,the service is always friendly and attentive we can't wait to be back in Dalyan in September.

• Visited June 2014