This was our first stay at the Dolunay; we were joining the rest of our group who are regulars at this great value, friendly and intimate, family run establishment.
The Dolunay is situated in a quiet area about ten minutes’ walk from the Dalyan centre and riverside, with its many restaurants, bars and cafes.
On arrival we were shown to our pleasant ground floor apartment by the owner, Gokan, who, with the rest of his family, really pull out all the stops to ensure guests have everything they need.
The apartment contains:-
• a bedroom with a good sized double bed and excellent wardrobe and drawer storage.
• A kitchen/lounge area with just about everything one might need to prepare light meals, along with two sofas, one of which opens out into an extra bed if required.
• A small shower/toilet with towels provided and replaced on request.
• A patio with table and four chairs.
• An efficient air conditioner unit, at an extra charge per day.
The patio faces onto the pool bar/café area which is totally enclosed. The pool has a small kiddie paddling area, the main pool is a constant 1.7M deep so supervision of children is essential.
The café/bar provides a good range of meals, snacks and drinks at a reasonable price and of excellent quality. We enjoyed the breakfasts, sandwiches and salads.
Everything is kept very clean and tidy and the whole experience was a joy. We would not hesitate to visit again.
- Also Known As:
- Dolunay, Apartments Hotel Dalyan
- Dolunay, Apartments Hotel