We stayed at the Cha Pa Gardens Boutique Hotel for 2 nights. We had a deluxe room which was cozy and comfortable. They valley scenery is stunning, worth life time experience. Even though the bathroom was small it did have good water pressure and hot water. The hotel had free wifi. The breakfast was immense and very tasty as well. The lunch with the local family was very fun, and the tour to Bac Ha Market on Sunday topped off our brilliant trip. Cha Pa Garden is a beautiful, comfortable and very very friendly boutique hotel in Sapa. Overall, we would highly recommend this place. A small beautiful hotel with good location and the cheerful staff helps make it a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cha Pa Garden Boutique Hotel & Spa is the first hotel of its kind in the town of Sapa and provides a breathing space only 50 m from the busy market. Guests are welcomed to comfortable rooms and friendly service in this beautifully renovated French villa.The restaurant is making great both local and western dishes, and our green garden is unique in center town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Cha Pa Garden Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cha Pa Garden Boutique Hotel Sapa
- Cha Pa Garden Boutique Hotel And Spa