“Good solid food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
England
“Good solid food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Good selection on the menu. Mostly local dishes, and all came in very good portions at a sensible price for main street Sapa. Nothing fancy about the decor but then its all about the food! All the food we had was very well cooked and well presented. Friendly and helpful staff but if you have a problem they dont speak a lot of English. Shouldnt be a problem as everything was fine for us.

Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
singapore
“A little restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

A small restaurant serving Vietnamese food. Food average. Servings quite a big portion. Price is reasonable.

Visited December 2013
Melbourne
“Cheap & tasty vegetarian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Ordered fried tofu & stir fried vegetables for lunch. Large serving sizes, very tasty & the cheapest we found in Sapa. Sad we found it on our last day. Highly recommend for a vegi hit!

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Cute restaurant with fair prices.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was great for a number of reasons, but unfortunately I didn't like my meal which is why I am giving it an "average" rating. I got the vegetable fried noodles and they were way too salty and I was barely able to eat them (but I did because I was really hungry). I also got veggie spring rolls which were ok but nothing special.

On the positive side: the staff were friendly, the prices seemed fair, the decor was nice, and the menu was relatively diverse and had a number of vegetarian options.

Perhaps the food is normally good and I just happened to be eating on an off night? I would like to believe so, but I wasn't willing to try my luck again so I only ate there once.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“average food fare”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

the place is in town and travellers are attracted to this place due to its name and simple outlook. They sell a whole range of Viet and western food. the tastes are not that great but that is compensated with its big servings. Their sweet and sour fish and pork and great . Ambience in this small restaurant is adequate and seatings are tight.

Visited December 2013