“Great little place in Sapa” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The White Lotus Hotel

The White Lotus Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sapa
The White Lotus Hotel
You added The White Lotus Hotel to your Saves list
08 Muong Hoa Street, Sapa, Vietnam   |
Ranked #9 of 52 Sapa B&B and Inns
Cuenca, Ecuador
“Great little place in Sapa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Stayed 4 nights while in Sapa. Very clean, very quiet, great service. Everything from the pickup at the train station, to the reservations being there, the view from the rooms, very comphy beds, great staff, great tours by one of their staff, Mr. Thang, and great breakfasts. The staff were always attentive to my needs, always had great suggestions on tours and restaurants, always ready to make my stay an enjoyable one. Nice massages available, nice after a day of trekking. A very nice experience in a terrific little town in the mountains. Couldn't asked for more.

Room Tip: Rear rooms, next to the top floor if the top floor is not available. Great views. Front rooms also g...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Arnhem, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

A lovely hotel. We were already traveling a week with 8 frends on oure bikes on a roadtrip We slept in localhomes, who where nice places, but when we arrived in the white Lotus, it gave us an enormes feeling of luxury. The rooms are beautiful , clean and bug free. The staff is friendly (like most Vietnamese) and the owners helped us with everything , like buying presents for back home , repairing our bikes, advising us for good restaurents and so on . A real must

Room Tip: All rooms are fine . We had a suite at the front ( right window ) , which is extra large and not exp...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Tilburg, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Thanh and his wife are the owners of this luxurious hotel in downtown Sapa.
They provided us with full body massage, warm shower and wonderfull fondue for dinner.
The atmosphere is relaxed and typicall for Vietnam.

Room Tip: The rooms are all excellent.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Huizen, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I've been for a motortrip through the North of Vietnam. During the trip we were in Sapa for 2 nights in The White Lotus Hotel. This hotel was the first and only hotel which was beautiful, clean and good kitchen and also very good feet massage (in the hotel). I've enjoyed my stay at this hotel and I will come back for sure!

Room Tip: All chambers are ok. I was with some friends (5) and we all had different rooms. I've seen them...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I had no plans set when I arrived in Sapa. I simply just walked down the street looking for a hostel. What I came to was a friendly staff member who offered me a room and allowed me to view them first. The room was the nicest and cheapest i have stayed in since moving to SE Asia 2 years ago. I rented a bike each day and did my own things and it was available to leave immediately. They were kind enough to help out and and as it turns out, the owner knows the lovely family i stayed with in Luc Yen the previous week. All in all, great and will book again for my next stay in Sapa.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights, it was the best value for money that we had in vietnam. big room with a new shower, one of the cleanest we had. the breakfest is buffet style, with noodles, fruits, pancakes ect. The owner was so nice, we took two days trek with homestay for fare price. when we had to leave he arranged our bus to bring us to a certain place in lao cai, and basicly halped us with everything.

• Stayed June 2013
Malaga, Spain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We didn't stay at this hotel, but we booked some tours with them, and the return bus to Lao Cai.
They were willing to help and I think we made a good choice to book their trips.
While we were waiting for our guide, we were offered some tea, even though we weren't staying at White Lotus.

The first trip was to the waterfalls.
The bus took us to the Silver waterfall, a great place, and the second, the Love waterfall, probably even better.

The second tour organized by this hotel was the trekking to the villages. The guide knew everything we asked, and was very friendly and spoke good English.

We got back to the hotel all dirty, and before going back to Lao Cai (to catch our train) they also cleaned our shoes (1USD)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Been to The White Lotus Hotel? Share your experiences!