“Really good pizza” 4 of 5 stars

(020) 871 799
Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 95 Restaurants in Sapa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Really good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

I really liked this place. They did the best pizzas in Sapa and they had a decent pool table upstairs. The bar man also let us put on music on you tube which was awesome.

Visited August 2013

Paris, France
“Our choice was right about choosing this restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I had my first visit to Sapa a week ago. Its a best place ever!! We had soupy rice noodle and Prawn clay pot for the first time. Believe me it was really authentic and reasonably priced food, with great customer service. I am pleased with the place and will go back to make sure that I am right about them.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“i wouldnt call them italian”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

the food was not good at all. we asked for juice without milk, but recieved it with milk. after telling the waiter, he took it, added water, and gave it back to us. the pasta we ordered was not fully cooked and not tasty. the prices are high, and the food certainly isnt worth it.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Awful, dirty and disgusting”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Just popped into this place having seen that it had a pool table and I was looking to pass a few hours before my train back to Hanoi. It was a mistake to say the least.

The pool table was upstairs where we found some locals sleeping across the sofas. Cigarettes and ash and meal cartons littered the table and behind the bar area was an array of dirty clothes. The place stunk as well.

I stayed simply so as to be able to take some pictures to share with the TA community. I would never eat in this place having seen how things are when the public are not about. Also we saw a local male rolling what I believe was a cannabis joint on the table in the corner. A truly class establishment.

Sydney, Australia
“Safe but bland”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

The service was very good with quick turnaround, and the atmosphere appropriately alpine, however the pizzas were lacking flavour (certainly nothing offensive, simply bland). Thankfully the table was set in preparation with Tabasco to hand (not common in an Italian restaurant, but maybe a sign of feedback before).

• Visited November 2013