“Great riding, excellent equipment and good guys!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 attractions in Pupuan
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Welcome to BALI WILDERNESS DIRT BIKE TOURS & BALI WILDERNESS DIRT BIKE ADVENTURES. Bali's - Indonesia's Original & One only Dirt Bike Enduro Adventure Tours Specialist. On dirt bike we cover the most rural areas across Bali and Indonesia. Ride the first class, some secret and hidden trails Bali and Indonesia have to offer. Traditional isolated villages, rice paddy fields, remote jungles, rain forests, lakes, creeks, river crossings, waterfalls, mountains, volcanoes and the national park, all one stone throw away on a dirt bike. From easy, medium, challenging to extreme terrain, from beginners to professionals. Meet and interact with the friendliest people on earth.We are offering unique Dirt Bike Rides, Tours and Adventures. Half day Bali dirt bike tour for easy riding, full day Bali dirt bike adventure for experienced rider with limited time, 3 -6 day enduro tour Bali designed as a package inclusive of accommodation and multiple days dirt bike enduro adventure tour across Bali and Indonesia is for the ultimate trail bike riding experience. With our additional Ijen - Bromo and Sulawesi Dirt Bike Tour Operations, we have an endless open space of off-road riding areas. Supported by Bali Dirt Bike Riding School, Bali Motocross, Bali Dirt Bike Track, three Dirt Bike Camps and Forest Cabins, we have a lot to offer. We warmly welcome dirt bike riding enthusiasts from around the world to join us for this unique experience of dirt bike, trail bike and enduro tours. The beauty of nature, the easy to challenging tracks, the hospitality of rural villagers, and our attention to details will ensure that you have a memorable Bali Indonesia trail bike riding experience.
“Great riding, excellent equipment and good guys!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

I had a fantastic day trip with Gede & the crew from Bali Dirt Bike Adventures. I was picked up on time from my villa in a decent car, we started riding before 9am and returned around 6pm.
I've ridden over 35 countries around the world & participated in a number of tours. So I'm comfortable in saying that these guys run a really good operation, a good mix of riding conditions (lots of tracks, some single track through jungle & between rice paddies, a few creek crossings, beach ride & a little road riding at the end of the day) lots of 'off the beaten track' sights, excellent equipment (boots, helmet, goggles, nylons, gloves, kidney belt, etc were all recent, clean & good quality) and the bikes were also excellent. I had a KLX250 that was like new. All of the bikes had good tyres, mine were like new (often tour company's have clapped out equipment, thrashed bikes & poor tread on tyres - but not these guys).
Gede & his crew are easy going, fun guys and all speak English extremely well.
They have a good (responsible) control on pace, so it's really enjoyable riding without going nuts on pace. Therefore I felt it was a good safe trip.
The guys carried plenty of water, isotonic drink & snacks. Plus we stopped for coffee & lunch. We also visited a small farm where the family provided coffee, chilled water & fresh fruit straight off their trees... A fantastic experience.
All round a great trip, good value and I thoroughly recommend them.

Sydney, Australia
“Best day of the Holiday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Step 1: Book your girlfriend in to a day spa.
Step 2: contact Gede from Dirt Bike Adventure Tours Bali and book your self in for the best fun to be had on 2 wheels in Bali.
Step 3: Blarp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ride on the beach, ride amongst the rice paddy fields, ride in the jungle!!! E P I C !

The guide I had 'Putu' was amazing rider, friendly, always happy to help me when needed. I'm in Bali for a month and I will be booking again for the full day trip.

Loved it.

Bikes ...Brand new
Riding gear..boots, gloves, helmets, shin pads elbow pads all great quality gear!

Great value for money.

Fantastic day, thanks to all the staff at Dirt Bike Adventure Tours Bali..legends !

Visited January 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“what was i'm thinking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Planned for the full day ride but was advised to do the sunrise tour instead. Good advice because I wasn't expecting the ride could be this awesome.

You have to be physically fit and know how to ride a manual dirt bike. If yo have those two, its going to be an amazing journey even for the short ride (Sunrise/Sunset).

Gede would pick you up from the hotel (I stayed far away at the nusa dua, and he was there at 7.30am SHARP). Then he picked up another riders and we headed to the place (Canggu beach). There's two base for the ride, the sunset/sunrise in Canggu and whole day tour in Pupuan.

There were 3 of us and 2 guides. There were 6 bikes available on that day, and you choose whichever suits you. There's 150cc and 250cc types. At first we were given the test drive on the beach and after we're comfortable, we made our way to the trek.

There's several treks that the guide may choose depending on your fitness level. Even for the 'easy' one, its' quite challenging. The sunrise tour took about 5 hours. You'll go through the beach, some streams, some forested areas and mostly on the paddy treks. Amazing view all the way and i think this is the only one that offer such a service..

you'll test you biking skills to the limit. Go crazy! You might find other similar dirt bike tour, but the others doesnt really cater for speed and skills. Wear a helmet cam because you hardly have time to stop and take the pictures.

some treks has a dirt path, and some, you created your own path. the last time I rode a bike was ore than 10 years ago, and it was pretty scary at first, but the staff are awesome and will give you tips and tricks on how to get out from the sticky situations.

With that kind of equipments and service, I was expected to pay more. But it was cheap. Would definitely do it again and highly recommended. 5 stars!

Visited December 2012
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
“Unique, unforgettable and truly professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

The whole package was an amazing experience. I have been looking into doing a day off road for a year or so. I had researched prices and packages all across the UK, and then happened to be in Bali so I signed up to this one....how they compared?..

1) staff & support; 2 members of staff to every pupil! In the uk it was 6 pupils to a member of staff.

2) terrains; there is no where you would get this level of challenge with this much support... And make it all fun.

3) environment; awesome! With the option of doing beach or Jungle...go for jungle! It's tougher, but a lot more fun. Visiting parts of Bali which would otherwise be inaccessible to a tourist; paddy fields, waterfalls and lakes.

4) bang for your buck; it's a long day! We were picked up by Gede at 07:30, suited and booted in west Bali by 9:30, and off, we were riding till 13:00 for an hours lunch, and then on till 18:00., and back to, our hotel for 21:00 ish (but taking a break or stops throughout the day too)

Gede and his boys were excellent riders who are there for the fun of it, because they want to be and will therefore make this feel less like a structured follow my leader and more like an adventure together.

Last but not least, this is the cheapest 1 day off road I have ever seen, Do it!

Visited December 2012
Sydney
“get your adventure fill here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Did a full day ride with the boys and I opted to do the Central mountain ride, if you like relaxed slow riding through pine forests then this ride is not for you, however if you like tight single gnarly trails that take you up over mountains around world class lakes and like to see how the real local people live then this is for you.
The boys looked after me from start to finish and I enjoyed the beers at the end too.
Don't be fooled by the guides older bike they get along at a fair pace and they can ride.
Don't be afraid to ask for less stops as I found they did stop a little more than I would of liked to and that was the only thing if I was to be critical,Gede and the boys do a top job of looking after you and it's good to spend some tourist dollars away from the main tourists spots.
Highlights- riding past the tourists who had to walk to the waterfall, the friendly guides and seeing real Balinese life.

Visited September 2012