“Just the best” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 25 Tours & Activities in Canggu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Where would you like to go in Bali? Please allow me to drive you to enjoy the exotic scenery of Bali and learn more about Balinese culture. I will take you to experience a truly Bali. My name is Komang Jimmy Irawan, I am a Balinese, born in Bali, I have a natural sense of Bali culture and genuine hospitality. I decided to share my knowledge by providing own service as a good Bali driver and guide with genuine hospitality. I have more than 15 years experiences in the hospitality services including hotel and cruise line. I am confident that I can help you to arrange your Bali sight seeing tour. Considering there are so many fabulous sights in Bali, I will take you to explore the beauty of nature on this island through countrysides/villages of Bali which is out of traffic jam, hustle and bustle. So you may see the real lifestyle of Balinese in daily activity. I will help you to reduce the stress in searching for transportation, Bali accommodation and other requirements related to your Bali holidays. Safety, fun and convenient are in prime of my concern, new car with double blowers air-conditioned, I speak English and Japanese very well and I more than happy to drive+guide you to explore more about Bali Island. Bali tour or activities can be customized refer to your preferences and I also be able to pick you up at the airport, hotel transfer etc. Do not be hesitate to contact me in any time. Matur Suksema!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Just the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

If you're looking to see some of the countryside of Bali and/or some main temples/attractions then go with Bali Countryside Tour! Jimmy is such a great person and really makes sure that you receive the trip that you are looking for while also providing great advice on what to see. He made all the difference in my trip. His English was great, and he was very kind about answering all my questions about Bali life. He is also very affordable.

Visited July 2014
Komang J, Owner at Bali Countryside Tour - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Dear Ms.Heph,
A warm greeting from Canggu!
Thank you for the great 5 star review and thank you for your trust to know me from TripAdvisor (the largest travel site)
Handling you was enjoyable one. I look forward to seeing you again. Take care and good luck!

Brazil
“amazing tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

We find the Bali Countryside Tour on TripAdvisor during we stayed at new 3 star hotel in Canggu. We booked Ulundanu temple and Jatiluwih (rice terrace protected by UNESCO) on the first day. The driver: Komang Jimmy came on time he speak very good English and patient in driving, We visited 3 most popular temples in a day,sunset at Tanah Lot was amazing, We arrived at the hotel by 8 pm. Second day we choose Uluwatu Kecak and fire dance, great tour and beautiful cliff temple. Note; Just Be careful,monkeys at the temple is aggressive,never feed them or don't ever bring them any food. Kecak dance was interesting at the same time of sunset. I would highly recommend this company,definitely i will use them for our next visit to Bali.
Especially big thanks to Jimmy our not only driver but also a friend. Highly recommend him for them who need hospitality,reliable and friendly service. Look forward to see again you one day.
Sampai nanti...!!!

Visited August 2014
Komang J, Owner at Bali Countryside Tour - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Dear Mr. Perry,
Obrigado...!!! It's my pleasure to hear that you enjoyed everything we offered for you sir...
We always try our best to make your holiday more pleasant and enjoyable one. See you for your next visit to Bali. Thank you!
North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
“Driver, Tourist Guide and Host”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We had different experiences with Jimmy.
He not only picked us up at the harbour in Padangbai and drove us to our next hotel,
he also showed us many natural and cultural sights, like famous and beautiful rice terrasses, a waterfall, the hot spring water and the Vulcano.
We had amazing and unforgetable experiences, meeting parts of his family, eating dinner with him and even watching a real cock fight in a village.

His cousin has a homestay, so we actually got a whole package when we booked him as a driver. And when I felt very sick one day, he did his best to make me feel better. He even managed to get a fresh coconut from a palm tree for my stomach!

We want to say thank you to Jimmy for his safe travels with us, his guidance and his kindness as well as hopitality!
Hope to see you again sometime!

Visited July 2014
Komang J, Owner at Bali Countryside Tour - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Carina,
Greetings from Bali Countryside Tour.
Thank you for taking your time to share a review on TripAdvisor, the largest travel website in the world. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your trip during your holiday in Bali, even you had a little problem with your stomach, we were sorry about that. The saftey of our guests is our responsibility. As We will always strive to provide the best service for our customers. We look forward to see you again.
Danke Shoen!

Best Regards
Komang Jimmy Irawan
Tokyo, Japan, Asia
“Your driver and friend to explore the magic cultural island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We did a tour with Bali Countryside tour out to the volcano, to a local market, temples and was even taken into a traditional Balinese home. We loved being shown around by someone with so much knowledge and pride in their country. I recommend this company but be sure you ask about how strenuous some of the activities are. We went to a temple with a lot of steps and one of our party had a knee injury. The guide was wonderful and we took our time and got through it. I have no doubt they would amend any tour to fit a parties requirements and physical ability.

Visited July 2014
Komang J, Owner at Bali Countryside Tour - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Kanazawa-san e
Arigatou gozaimasu, anata no review wa yokatta desu ne!
Bali ni ita toki wo tanoshii mi ni hoshii no dakara. Sore de kondo kuru toki ni matta aimashoo...!!!
Matta ne!
“Discover the magics of the real Bali!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

I met Komang in Ubud by chance when I chose him as a driver - and in the course of my three weeks on Bali he became much more a friend than a driver. He invited me to stay with his parents and his brother's familiy in the north of Bali for three days, which was definitely a highlight of my trip. Komang is a very considerate driver, a wonderful guide and a perfect host. He ist good and easy company and he gives you an original view of his island. He took me trekking in the jungle and rice paddies, invited me to meet his relatives and friends, taught me to play balinese music and his familiy took me to the Kuningan temple ceremony - a great and unique experience far away from he usual tourist stuff. I was travelling alone but Komang really made me feel at home. It was nice to have him take me to the airport and say goodbye to a friend. Thank you Komang! And thank you so much to your family! I'm still enjoying their coffee at home, dwelling in memories. Whoever reads this: go to Bali! Call Komang! Ask him to tell you about his Bali and you will learn more about the magics of Bali than you may have expected.

Visited May 2014
Komang J, Owner at Bali Countryside Tour - Day Tours, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
Dear Birgit,
Thank you for your great review and recommendation on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the trip you join us. We always treat our clients as a part of our family. We realise that without customer we are nothing. Once again thank you, we look foward to seeing you again. Sampai jumpa di lain kesempatan. Ciao!