our room was nice with a lovely large bathroom,located on the beach with a good surf break just in front of the hotel.staff were friendly.quiet area,we called the beach" two dogs running" as their were lots of people walking their dogs.only complaint was the linen could have been better 2nds quality, the mattress protector was old and stained,and why would you need a douvet in bali?also ply board bed must have been broken as every time you rolled over very loud creeking. a small electric kettle and tea /coffee/ creamer would make this place more acceptable as the jug of water we asked for was luke warm. Eco beach about half hour walk up the beach, overall ok for a few nights.
- Also Known As:
- Legong Keraton Beach Canggu
- Legong Keraton Beach Hotel Bali/Canggu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legong Keraton Beach Hotel offers beach front tranquility with a Balinese ambiance. It boasts an outdoor pool, spa and a beachfront restaurant and bar.FACILITIES: With a children’s pool and babysitting facilities young visitors are well catered for. For adults a large pool and massage service provide an opportunity to relax after trawling the streets of north Kuta. An on call Doctor and laundry are amongst the services offered. Traditional Balinese massages and herbal treatments are on offer at Pasir the Spa. The hotel also offers bike rental, tour bookings and childcare services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Legong Keraton Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.