Pick up from the airport was great and not too expensive, our rooms and facilities great too. The food in the place was a bit rank - however we found a great little restaurant/cafe around the corner where we ate most of the time.
The pool was lovely and you were guaranteed a lounger and could drag them anywhere you want. The beach was fab too, however the area on a whole isn't quite there yet. It's nice and quiet but nothing is really in walking distance and the roads can be a bit dangerous to walk around.
Well worth a visit though as it was the perfect introduction to Indonesia for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legong Keraton Beach Hotel offers beach front tranquility with a Balinese ambiance. It boasts an outdoor pool, spa and a beachfront restaurant and bar.FACILITIES: With a children’s pool and babysitting facilities young visitors are well catered for. For adults a large pool and massage service provide an opportunity to relax after trawling the streets of north Kuta. An on call Doctor and laundry are amongst the services offered. Traditional Balinese massages and herbal treatments are on offer at Pasir the Spa. The hotel also offers bike rental, tour bookings and childcare services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Legong Keraton Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legong Keraton Beach Canggu
- Legong Keraton Beach Hotel Bali/Canggu