Stayed 2 nights here to surf. Nice big clean rooms. Friendly service. Good breakfast included & other meals in the restaurant were good & not too badly priced for a hotel that is located away from any other eating options. Lounging around on the front lawn on deck chairs between surfs was fantastic. Perfect view over a number of beach break options. Canggu 'proper' about a km north up the beach, just visible enough to determine the crowd level.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legong Keraton Beach Hotel offers beach front tranquility with a Balinese ambiance. It boasts an outdoor pool, spa and a beachfront restaurant and bar.FACILITIES: With a children’s pool and babysitting facilities young visitors are well catered for. For adults a large pool and massage service provide an opportunity to relax after trawling the streets of north Kuta. An on call Doctor and laundry are amongst the services offered. Traditional Balinese massages and herbal treatments are on offer at Pasir the Spa. The hotel also offers bike rental, tour bookings and childcare services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Legong Keraton Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legong Keraton Beach Canggu
- Legong Keraton Beach Hotel Bali/Canggu