Stayed at the Legong from 06-13 May 2013. Perfect for surfers with direct access to beach. On arrival my wife and I had a problem with the cleanliness of the deluxe room. Blood stains on mosquito-net and wall. Shower curtain filthy,fridge wasn't cleaned and had a foul odor. Internet is not free and very slow. Breakfast is poor to average. Overall surfing was the highlight. Very peaceful surrounding. Gardeners do an amazing job and should be applauded. If only the staff would pay more attention to guests like the groundsman attend to the gardens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legong Keraton Beach Hotel offers beach front tranquility with a Balinese ambiance. It boasts an outdoor pool, spa and a beachfront restaurant and bar.FACILITIES: With a children’s pool and babysitting facilities young visitors are well catered for. For adults a large pool and massage service provide an opportunity to relax after trawling the streets of north Kuta. An on call Doctor and laundry are amongst the services offered. Traditional Balinese massages and herbal treatments are on offer at Pasir the Spa. The hotel also offers bike rental, tour bookings and childcare services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Legong Keraton Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legong Keraton Beach Canggu
- Legong Keraton Beach Hotel Bali/Canggu