It is right on the beach! We didn't have a view of anything & the room was kinda dark but this didn't worry us much as we were only staying one night. We spent the morning doing yoga on the grass right in front of the ocean with the sound of the waves & watching the surfers. Breakfast was a tasty omlette & a coconut jam (looked like an oily smooth peanut butter) which was something I'd never tasted before.....
If I were to stay again I would have a room with an ocean view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legong Keraton Beach Hotel offers beach front tranquility with a Balinese ambiance. It boasts an outdoor pool, spa and a beachfront restaurant and bar.FACILITIES: With a children’s pool and babysitting facilities young visitors are well catered for. For adults a large pool and massage service provide an opportunity to relax after trawling the streets of north Kuta. An on call Doctor and laundry are amongst the services offered. Traditional Balinese massages and herbal treatments are on offer at Pasir the Spa. The hotel also offers bike rental, tour bookings and childcare services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Legong Keraton Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legong Keraton Beach Canggu
- Legong Keraton Beach Hotel Bali/Canggu