I lived in Canggu, Bali for 2 years and had gone to the Legong Keraton for breakfast and drinks a few times but had not realised how truly lovely it was until my partner and I stayed at the resort for a week last November!
The room we had was gorgeous, had Balinese touches yet very modern. It was cleaned daily and to a very good standard. The pool area is great, very relaxing and you could also have your sun bed on the garden moved closer to the beach for a better view of the surf and sea. My partner is an avid surfer, so he enjoyed just being right by the waves. The breakfast was good too. We had an amazing time!
- Also Known As:
- Legong Keraton Beach Canggu
- Legong Keraton Beach Hotel Bali/Canggu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legong Keraton Beach Hotel offers beach front tranquility with a Balinese ambiance. It boasts an outdoor pool, spa and a beachfront restaurant and bar.FACILITIES: With a children’s pool and babysitting facilities young visitors are well catered for. For adults a large pool and massage service provide an opportunity to relax after trawling the streets of north Kuta. An on call Doctor and laundry are amongst the services offered. Traditional Balinese massages and herbal treatments are on offer at Pasir the Spa. The hotel also offers bike rental, tour bookings and childcare services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, HotelsClick, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Legong Keraton Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.