This is a wonderful hotel if you like long beach walks or just a relaxing lounge by the pool. It has direct access to the beach and is popular with surfers (I'm not a surfer). The staff are very welcoming, helpful and friendly and the restaurant food is very good. We only stayed 2 nights but would definitely come back again on our next trip to Bali. It's only a short drive to Pura Tanah Lot (one of the 6 most important temples in Bali) so you can easily get there for an early morning visit before the hordes, we got there by 09.00 and had the place to ourselves. By the time we left it was already getting crowded. . .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legong Keraton Beach Hotel offers beach front tranquility with a Balinese ambiance. It boasts an outdoor pool, spa and a beachfront restaurant and bar.FACILITIES: With a children’s pool and babysitting facilities young visitors are well catered for. For adults a large pool and massage service provide an opportunity to relax after trawling the streets of north Kuta. An on call Doctor and laundry are amongst the services offered. Traditional Balinese massages and herbal treatments are on offer at Pasir the Spa. The hotel also offers bike rental, tour bookings and childcare services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Legong Keraton Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legong Keraton Beach Canggu
- Legong Keraton Beach Hotel Bali/Canggu