“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 104 Restaurants in Canggu
Cuisines: International
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Set amoungst the rice terraces of Pererenan Village a mere 300 m from Echo Beach. RedSalt is an old Javanese Joglo that has been transformed into a gorgeous restaurant with amazing views. Open for B'fast, Lunch & Dinner - Serving both Indonesian & western food. Fresh healthy Juices & Smoothies, along with illy Coffee. Swimming pool & sun lounges available for customers to relax the day away. Our sunsets are amazing and the perfect backdrop for dinner & drinks.
Wanaka, New Zealand
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Definatly worth a visit. Food was amazing along with service. They made me up the best veggie burger with chunky home cut potatoes. Don't miss this place

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Indonesian first
Tokyo
“Fantastic Service & Incredible Balinese Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Get the Balinese dishes. The flavor will blow your minds. I've heard the burgers etc are great too, and I am sure they are, but the Nasi Goreng was the best of our entire trip.

“Red salt is amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I went to Red Saltwith my family and the food was delicious.
The staff were very friendly and the service was great.
I would definetly recommend Red Salt to anyone staying in Canggu.

“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I dined at red salt last night with my family and will definitely be going back!! I had the chicken Parma and it was far better than any I have had back in AUS. The service was amazing! They also have a swimming pool to keep the kids entertained. Four of us ate more than enough and had drinks for all up $26AUD. We will definitely be back at red salt soon :)

Melbourne, Australia
“Top meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Had dinner with 5 besties. A mix of Indonesian and Western. Excellent all round. Great cocktails and very cold beer. Very friendly staff and owner very entertaining. We had entrees to share and a main each plus drinks. Cost about $11.00 dollars a head. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2013