“Vietnamese / Indonesian tasty food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 58 restaurants in Canggu
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Canggu, Indonesia
“Vietnamese / Indonesian tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Do ask what they have for their today's specials, because it's very much worth it. We're still waiting for the mango sticky rice tho! Mango season, please come soon! The best thing of the place? They cook everything in front of you, so you know it's clean :)

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“For pho hunters”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

The pho was good, to bad the portion was too small and the beef wasn't as much as I expected. Great ambiance though.. Oh and delicious banana juice!

Visited April 2013
Singapore
“Serve old rice and cold fish”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I was visiting with my husband. First of all our food came with 20 minutes difference. Normally I am not that picky, but I just don't like if rice is heated up several times. Plus it is not very healthy. The tuna served with the rice was ice cold- fresh from the fridge as the waitress later admitted ...they could have even warmed it up. Even the ginger tea was spoiled. Maybe the cook was in love that evening, but I will definitely not come back as the food was neither healthy or tasty. Shame because the place and the menu looks nice.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Prague, Czech Republic
“Delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

After visiting this place, we stopped to cook ourself :-) And we start to use this warung nearly everyday... So great, so reasonable price... Love it...

Visited December 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing value and great fresh flavours.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We love Indotopia! This place is a couple of minutes down the road from Canggu Club nestled amongst a now very thriving restaurant area.
The flavours are fresh and tasty. I love the Bun noodle dish which I add spring rolls to create my favourite Vietnamese dish Bun Cha Gio (I do wish they would add it to the menu). Its not perfectly authentic but it is very tasty.
My husband loves the pho. It has a lovely earthy flavour and you can add chilli to your desired tastes. The small is usually enough for him.
I recommend the coconut orange drink, very refreshing.

• Visited January 2013