“70th birthday celebration” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Golddust Beauty Lounge

Golddust Beauty Lounge
Jl. Pantai Batu Bolong Canggu no 66 opposite widya puspita kindergarten | Canggu, Canggu, Bali 80361, Indonesia
+62 361 3626394
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 23 activities in Canggu
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Welcome to GolddustConveniently located at Batu Bolong in Canggu, GoldDust boutique beauty lounge is truly a highlight of the area. As soon as you enter the premises you transport yourself into a world of refined style , beauty and sophistication. Golddust offers a full range of massage and spa treatments designed to pamper your body and mind.You will leave feeling refreshed renewed and revitalized.The Hot Stone massage treatment is a house favorite, with therapeutic stones transferring relaxing warmth into your muscles throughout the session. We are also known for giving some of the best mani/pedis this side of the island, which many like to couple with a hair treatment (complete with head & back massage) or cleansing relaxation facial. For surfers, we have the special “surfer massage” designed to ease the tension in your paddle-muscles.We also offer an in- villa treatment service so you can enjoy your favorite Gold Dust treatment in the Comfort of you own home or hotel room.
Dalby Qld Australia
“70th birthday celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Great massage & best manicure/pedicure ive ever had. Thank you for making my holiday so special. I hope I can return soon to be pampered by the lovely staff at Golddust. Where have you mlved to so I cantell my friend for her visit soon.

Visited April 2013

Jakarta, Indonesia
“Relaxing Boutique Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I love this warm, relaxing, and friendly spa. I came out from a massage treatment feeling absolutely relaxed. Prices are very reasonable for top quality treatments. I call it a Boutique Spa, as it gives warm feelings as you walk into this chic spa. Not an overwhelming feeling you'd get when you get at the big spa with high prices.

Visited December 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Relaxing Boutique Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

A really nice spa with very friendly and professional staff. Very reasonable prices and you get top quality treatments. I felt great coming out of this Spa. I call it a Boutique Spa as I love the warm, friendly yet chic feelings of going into the relaxing atmosphere. Not a big spa with overwhelming feelings of many staff and high prices in the menu.

Visited December 2012
Hong Kong, China
“Good massage, ambiance a bit lacking..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Went here for a massage during our vacation. The staff were friendly and the massage was great. In terms of ambiance, there is some room for improvement, particularly with regard to noise. The loud construction noise isn't their fault (and probably all too common in booming Bali), but I wish I didn't hear voices, laughs, etc. from adjacent rooms. With that said, I may have been unlucky, and wouldn't hesitate to give this place another try next time I'm back.

Visited February 2013
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
“The gem of canggu salons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

As a resident of Canggu, I am delighted by Golddust in every way. It is an intimate, refreshing oasis. The staff are genuinely lovely with an air of professionalism. If you visit once they remember you with ease on your return. The decor is light and uplifting and they conduct their treatments with the height of cleanliness. Most importantly they deliver the treatments consistently good, so if you experience a great massage or facial once, you will receive it next time also regardless of the therapist. If only I could go there every day!

Visited January 2013