“Wonderful Bali” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Arnata Bali Driver Private Service

Arnata Bali Driver Private Service
Jalan Tukad Batanghari Vl C no: 3 | Denpasar, Canggu, Bali 80225, Indonesia (Formerly Arnata Bali Driver Private Service )
081 933111753
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 25 Tours & Activities in Canggu
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Arnata Ketut But My friends call me Jess, i was born in Bali 38 years ago, i was graduated in Tourism education center on 1999, and i have 10 years experience in English speaking guide in Bali, so i knowledgeable Bali and cultures,my English is Great as i improve everyday with my client from almost over the world we want to make your Bali Vacation comfortable and unforgettable
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Wonderful Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

It's our honeymoon in Bali. How I wish to share all the wonderful sights of Bali in this segment. But I am here to praise Jess for being such a wonderful and attentive driver. He do share his knowledge of local culture and help us to understand more of Bali. Much delighted is that we are able to morph our itinerary to a much fuller list right along our main interest areas. Who does not love to eat? You will need a local guide to know where to find for the special nooks and crannies of Bali. Jess will be just that.
Thank you again Jess for being our local guide!
Happy New Year!!!

Visited December 2013

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Excellent Tour Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

My wife and I spent a week in Bali and the experience there were made even more enjoyable with Jess as our tour guide. Jess was very friendly yet at the same time shows professionalism by understanding our traveling itinerary and what we plan to do in Bali. He provided advice on the do's and don'ts and provided recommendations on which good place to eat and shop. Thanks to Jess, we tasted some very delicious local foods and value for money shopping experience.

I highly recommend Jess as your preferred tour guide in Bali, whether you've been there once or more, Jess is your guy.

Visited December 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
“Great private tour guide!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

We spend 4D/3N for Bali trip, thank you Mr Bali (Jess) for a unforgettable holiday in bali. Our family had the best time with you during our tour. Great driver and fantastic guide. We will use Mr Bali Tours when we come back again :)

Manila, Philippines
“Very Happy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

My cousin referred me to Jess and i booked him for 3 days of 10 hours a day for me and my friend's tour. I am very happy and satisfied with his service because he is very professional and never late to arrive in our hotel to pick us up and help us to choose the best places to go to bali. He is very knowledgable of the places around bali so it is easy to meet the target time when arriving on each location, he even gave us something to eat while travelling to our next destination which is very sweet! He speaks really good english so it is not hard to communicate with him so More power to you Jess and when i get back to bali il surely make an appointment again! Thank you.

Visited November 2013
“Jess is very reliable punctual and a fun tour guide.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Jess brought us to diff places in bali. Driver and tour guide in one.. he'll definitely make ur trip a fun experience.

Visited November 2013

Been to Arnata Bali Driver Private Service? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Arnata Bali Driver Private Service, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.