“Fun ride” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 23 activities in Canggu
Type: Ranchs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Take time for a really special adventure on horseback. Our experienced tour guides will take you through enchanting landscapes and sandy beaches.We offer riding lessons, Bandy and Dogkar tours, ronyrides, beachrides, special events and a lot more, as well a horse tack shop - just come and try out.The German / Indonesian Management say welcome
Singleton, Australia
12 attraction reviews
“Fun ride”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Thanks so much to Carmen and staff, we had a really enjoyable ride and my 15 yr old daughter still has got the smile of her face after cantering along the beach, my guide understood enough English that when I said I just wanted to take it easy, was no problem..while my daughter got to cater up and down the beach, beautiful natured horses and great stables with friendly helpful staff, definitely would recommend for all ages..

Visited September 2012

Haute savoie
“Horse riding on a beach in bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

We all have our dreams and one of mine was to galop on a beach. In Bali and thanks to Carmen and her team, i was able to do just that and it was fantastic! Well above my expectations. The horses are well looked after and the mare i rode cetainly had spirit. Thank you Bali Horse Riding Adventure!

Visited September 2012
Palm Beach, Queensland, Australia
“Ride of a lifetime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Amazing, ride of a lifetime! As an experienced rider I was weary as I've been on horse trails before and haven't been able to get out of a walk, which is frustrating. Not only did I get out of a walk, I cantered along the beach, thru the water. Walking thru the village of Canguu was amazing, seeing the locals and how they live. They don't mix groups and as I was holidaying alone, it was just me and my guide, Marty. He was kind enough to take a heap of photos on my camera as I rode along the beach, memories I will treasure forever. The horses were in great condition, the stables were clean and the staff all friendly and helpful. I cannot say enough good things about this place. I will definitely be back on my next trip to Bali! Well done Carmen and all of ur staff and horses, especially my horse Kiko, for such a great ride. Thankyou :-)

“Amazing, friendly staff, more then I expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Just got back in my accomodation from the Bali horseriding experience. It was perfect from beginning to the end! The communication before was very good, they provided me with a free pick up service and even while the driver had to wait 45 minutes because my accomodation told him i was not there he was still very friendly and so were the other people from the staff. I told before that i am experience and wanted to go to the beach for two hours and I got a personal guide who let me free to decide to step, trot or gallop which was very nice!!but he was always there when i needed him! The horses were very healthy and exited to go for a ride and responded very well to my orders :-). The stables were well maintened and they prepare the horse for you and care for it when you are finished. Perfect!

Bandung
“first good riding experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

The owner, german lady was so friendly and also other staffs as well. They have big and good horse and the guides are so good. Thx to train me how to ride horse even for one hour only. It was so good experience and would love to another one.