My girlfriend and I found Villa Oazia listed on Trip Advisor and booked the day before arrival after talking to the manager Raphael. It was an amazing find.
We’d already spent 4 days in Bali but we didn’t truly start to relax and unwind until we arrived at Oazia. We stayed in the White Villa (Honeymoon Villa) a stunning villa with a huge pool, open living room, kitchen and bathroom all beautifully decorated by the owner Veronica who’s a talented interior designer. The villa has a nicely air-conditioned bedroom and a gazebo with a view of the paddy fields.
The food at Oazia was exceptional. From the amazing eggs Benedict (eggs with a tomato, coriander and pineapple salsa that has to be tasted to be believed) to watermelon salads and fresh fish. Oazia also differentiates itself with the range and quality of its spa treatments and holistic courses. During our short stay we had incredible message treatments in the spa and met Elisa Senese a leading holistic practitioner with an impressive career. We still had an amazing stay at Oazia without participating in the holistic treatments but focusing your time on holistic activities would add another dimension to your stay and something we would like to have done if we’d had the time.
For our last night we made plans to go to a restaurant in Seminyak but the restaurant was closed for a private function. I text Raphael and within 5 minutes he called me back having already made a reservation for my girlfriend and I at his favourite restaurant. The restaurant was incredible and he also invited us to a party on the beach. This one example really demonstrates the service at Oazia: you’re left to relax in privacy but as soon as you need something they respond immediately in a way that really exceeds your expectations.
Our only regret was not staying longer so we could really make the most of everything Oazia has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At OAZIA, we advocate holistic lifestyle, and no detail is unimportant to us – from the interiors to the spa cuisine to designing the guests’ itineraries - everything is tailored to offer the best of Bali. White fabrics, limestone and crystal chandeliers, combined with the garden full of scents of frangipani and gardenia, create an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity with a touch of luxury. Three individually designed villas, which themselves are masterpieces, are completed with works of contemporary Indonesian art and antiquities. Each villa boasts an array of luxury amenities, including a large swimming pool, a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious semi-outdoor living-room and the plentiful lounge areas – all that topped off with complete privacy. Pleasant extras include a private car with driver and a mobile phone with a local SIM-card – both are complimentary and remain at guests’ disposal throughout their stay. What truly differentiates OAZIA from the myriad of other retreats is that anyone staying here is treated like the owners’ personal guest. The guests are welcomed on arrival, encouraged to call directly with any questions or issues, and are welcome to join for lunch, dinner or party, should they feel like exploring the social side of life in Seminyak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, MrandMrsSmith, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Oazia Spa Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oazia Spa Villas Hotel Canggu
- Oazia Spa Villas Bali/Canggu