I stayed at Oazia last December with my large family in the 4 bedroom Villa. Even thugh quite a few months has past I can still feel the bliss of the place. The Villa itself was BEAUTIFUL. It had ample space for my niece and nephew to run around and their parents to watch them from a comfortble distance. It had quiet corners where I could curl up for a good read. All bedrooms were private and airconditioned. The pool was also big enough for a good morning swim. It was a pity that the beach was not nearby, but the Villa more than made up for it.
What made Oazia that extra special from the rest of the Villas was the service provided. Raffeal who runs the place and our personal assistant Puti was FABULOUS. Raffeal knew all the best quality value for money places to dine and he would personally call the woners to sort us out. We also met the owner of the Villa, and she a lovely person.
All in all you feel very pampered and attended to at Oazia, their staff service is very good. The only tiny complaints I wouls have is that it's HOT in December (more fans pls!) and obviously you can't fight the mosquitoes.
Thank you for such a wonderful experience!!
- Also Known As:
- Oazia Spa Villas Hotel Canggu
- Oazia Spa Villas Hotel
- Oazia Spa Villas Bali/Canggu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At OAZIA, we advocate holistic lifestyle, and no detail is unimportant to us – from the interiors to the spa cuisine to designing the guests’ itineraries - everything is tailored to offer the best of Bali. White fabrics, limestone and crystal chandeliers, combined with the garden full of scents of frangipani and gardenia, create an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity with a touch of luxury. Three individually designed villas, which themselves are masterpieces, are completed with works of contemporary Indonesian art and antiquities. Each villa boasts an array of luxury amenities, including a large swimming pool, a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious semi-outdoor living-room and the plentiful lounge areas – all that topped off with complete privacy. Pleasant extras include a private car with driver and a mobile phone with a local SIM-card – both are complimentary and remain at guests’ disposal throughout their stay. What truly differentiates OAZIA from the myriad of other retreats is that anyone staying here is treated like the owners’ personal guest. The guests are welcomed on arrival, encouraged to call directly with any questions or issues, and are welcome to join for lunch, dinner or party, should they feel like exploring the social side of life in Seminyak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Oazia Spa Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.