After research for about 3 weeks and speaking to countless Villa's in Bali, we came across Oazia. The Reviews (tripadvisor) & Website were amazing and the choice was made.
Booking the Villa:
We were booking for our Honeymoon, and we wanted the experience to be special. We approached Oazia, they were very fast to respond and designed a 6 nights stay for us. The Booking process was very smooth and Oazia offered us the best value proposition.
The Villa - We stayed at Villa Orchid (1 bedroom). Exceptional design, with mature theme of white & woods makes you feel you are in heaven. Exceptionally clean, green & ecologically sustainable. The villa is designed to give you 5 different design experiences. The view of surroundings is exceptional.
The Oazia Staff - Very well trained. Always on call, very quiet and efficient. You are given the utmost privacy & royal treatment at the same time. Our Driver Dodik & Personal assistant Ayu were exceptional. Having known hospitality industry from inside they are the best trained people I have seen.
The Oazia Management - Raphael is very helpful & knows Bali better than most (although he will insist otherwise) . Makes you feel "at home". He will fix up everything for you at a whim. The Picnic & the Island trip that he arranged for us, cant be described in words.
The Oazia Spa - The best ever spa that we have ever tried. Ketut is the one of best in business. The Spa design, reflects sensibility of Veronica. I'll go back for the Spa packages for sure.
Location : Oazia is away from the Budget travelers hangouts.
Advise : Oazia is best for people who want to have exclusive, private & luxurious vacations. If you love Spa's and Yoga, Oazia is "the Place" to go. If you are a traveller, who loves crowds and noise please ignore Oazia
Thanks for making our Honeymoon memorable Oazia. We will be back soon!!
- Also Known As:
- Oazia Spa Villas Hotel Canggu
- Oazia Spa Villas Hotel
- Oazia Spa Villas Bali/Canggu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At OAZIA, we advocate holistic lifestyle, and no detail is unimportant to us – from the interiors to the spa cuisine to designing the guests’ itineraries - everything is tailored to offer the best of Bali. White fabrics, limestone and crystal chandeliers, combined with the garden full of scents of frangipani and gardenia, create an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity with a touch of luxury. Three individually designed villas, which themselves are masterpieces, are completed with works of contemporary Indonesian art and antiquities. Each villa boasts an array of luxury amenities, including a large swimming pool, a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious semi-outdoor living-room and the plentiful lounge areas – all that topped off with complete privacy. Pleasant extras include a private car with driver and a mobile phone with a local SIM-card – both are complimentary and remain at guests’ disposal throughout their stay. What truly differentiates OAZIA from the myriad of other retreats is that anyone staying here is treated like the owners’ personal guest. The guests are welcomed on arrival, encouraged to call directly with any questions or issues, and are welcome to join for lunch, dinner or party, should they feel like exploring the social side of life in Seminyak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, MrandMrsSmith, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Oazia Spa Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.