We spent 3 separate lots of a couple of nights here in January and wouldn't hesitate in making it a permanent base for a longer holiday in Kerala. The rooms were clean and comfortable (Indian beds are a lot firmer than British). The staff are very friendly and nothing is too much trouble. We left a £1000 a week, luxury (supposedly) villa, to stay here. We could have saved a fortune. Can't rate the place highly enough. 100 stars
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family-run hotel near to two of India's world-renowned beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Greenshore Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greenshore Apartments Kovalam, Kerala
- Greenshore Apartments Hotel Kovalam