We have just come back from a lovely holiday in India. We treated jeevan Beach resort as a base to sightsee. This is a budget hotel and you must remember you are in India. (electric cuts in the evening etc) We found the reception on the whole helpful. We only had to argue that we were able to pay by credit card as they wanted cash. The cleaning ladies were only to pleased to clean the room . we had to give them our key in the am, and they would leave key in reception. Breakfast very basic, I think i would book room only if I went again as there are loads of places to eat.The resort is expensive to indian standards but not to uk prices. We ate in the evenings in the lonely planet, which is a vegetarian restaurant with delicious meals. We booked a trip on a houseboat with K tours and travels. Excellent trip would recommend. We got taxis , local buses and rikshaw to travel and see the real India. It was nice to return and relax on the beach after sightseeing. I think this resort offers you the best of both worlds. I wouldnt recommend the Pizzeria as we were conned . We gave them 1000 rupees for the bill. waiter came back and said we gave them a 500 and 100 , not 2x500 resulting in us having to pay more. Always count your money in front of waiter, do not put money in folder. Overall all we had a fab holiday.Useful to have a torch!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Jeevan Beach Hotel
- Jeevan Beach Hotel Kovalam
- Jeevan Beach Resort Kovalam, Kerala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Jeevan Beach Resort The Jeevan Beach Resort hosts tourists at the heart of Kovalam “the paradise of south India.” Kovalam is an internationally renowned beach with three adjacent crescent beaches. It has been a favorite haunt of tourists, especially Europeans, since the 1970s. A massive rocky promontory on the beach has created a beautiful bay of calm waters ideal for sea bathing. The resort offers accommodation in 48 rooms of 7 categories. It has a swimming pool attached with children pool. It has a multi cuisine restaurant facing the sea. We have a Beer and Wine Parlour with snooker table. It also has a roof top yard provides a best sun set view point and a space to relax and sun bath at the beach away from the folk. Each rooms has own modern bathroom, TV, fridge, intercom, and free wifi. Pearl Sea View with terrace, Exotic sea view and Bay watch has the facility for seeing the sun set. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Jeevan Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.