“Good Hotel i have ever stayed in Kovalam” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel Seaweed
Light House Beach | Vizhinjam, Kovalam 695521, India   |
Ranked #43 of 57 Kovalam B&B and Inns
Delhi
“Good Hotel i have ever stayed in Kovalam”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have visited kovalam couple of yearends before this December. This time i got a opportunity to stay in this homely accommodation in hotel seaweed. The major attraction of this hotel is very customer friendly behaviour of hotel staffs ..They are trained and friendly enough to approach for any help..The rooms are high class and can equal any five star hotels..the room rates are moderate when compared to the rates of the other hotels of same class..overall i rank this hotel is the best place to stay in Kovalam

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

15 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Montauk, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

The hotel is no doubt the best located in Kovalam .The suites facing the beautiful Arabian sea are by far one of the best accommodation I have stayed.Suites are spacious and were recently furbished.i have stayed at quite a few places in kovalam and would definitely recommend this one. Helpful staff very peaceful environment lovely clean rooms and excellent services.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel recently and the main attraction of this hotel is its location infact it is one of the nearest hotel to the beach with good parking space. We took the sea facing room and it was very nice to watch the sunset from the balcony. Rooms are above average and properly maintained. Hotel staff's are very helpful and available all the time for service. Especially the manager Rajesh is always willing to help. Thanks for making a pleasent stay for us.

• Stayed July 2012
Melbourne, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011 via mobile

Probably the worst hotel I've ever come across. I was very tired and hungry after a 5 hour train trip with my luggage and agreed to the room because of that. I promptly got changed, locked my bags and double locked the door with my own padlock and found another hotel.

When I first arrived there was nobody there and when someone eventually popped out from the back room he looked surprised to see me. He summoned another guy and when I asked to see the room 3 dudes came with me as if to gauge my response. One was so keen he stepped on the back of my shoes twice on the way.
The room only lacked police tape around it. Incredibly sinister and creepy vibe. Footprints on the walls as high as my head, no sheets or towels, holes in the door covered in electrical tape and furniture askew as per a police investigation.
It was so bad I took photos to show my friends. Hilariously terrifying in hindsight.
Wen I returned to collect my bags later the same 3 dudes showed up at the door and knocked. I didnt know what they wanted but I hightailed it out of there. It was almost like they were squatting in an abandoned hotel, which Kovalam has plenty of.
Seriously so bad it's worth the cheap price just to get a room but stay somewhere else. Horror Directors dream. Take photos and share them on slide night!

• Stayed November 2011
College Station, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

This hotel is located near light house beach and other then its location it had nothing to offer.
The room was spacious with stained bed sheet and broken toilet.
It offered very poor room service,rather I should say no room service or housekeeping existed in that hotel.
We asked for a extra bed sheet but no one came to deliver it.
We had a poor experience!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Seaweed? Share your experiences!