“Great Place for business travel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Byronn Hotel

and 1 more site!
You added Byronn Hotel to your Saves list
Byronn Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   No.90 West 2 Road, Dongli District, Tianjin 300308, China   |
Ranked #142 of 1,010 Hotels in Tianjin
Wichita
“Great Place for business travel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2010

This hotel is in an area that is in the process of being built up. It is very clean. The room is quiet. As a general rule, there are not many foreign businessmen staying there. This may be due to the low number of English speaking hotel employees. The breakfast is important to me, and it was pretty good for this part of China. 2 of the staff who worked the breakfast and dinnertime went way above their regular duties to make my stay there more comfortable. I appreciated their friendliness. They also assisted with some minor translation between me and a Chinese colleague. Their names are Tony Wanghe, and Violet Liu. Because of these two employees, I will be staying here again, and will recommend it to our corporate administrator, so others can enjoy this hotel. I wish I had a hotel of my own, I would steal these two people for my own company.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Byronn Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Byronn Hotel

Address: No.90 West 2 Road, Dongli District, Tianjin 300308, China
Location: China > Tianjin Region > Tianjin
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #142 of 1,010 Hotels in Tianjin
Hotel Class:4 star — Byronn Hotel 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Byronn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Byronn Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.