Stayed here for business so will review it from that perspective. Bed is comfortable and duvet is particularly thick and soft. Full amenities in the room. Good selection of TV channels (English too). Plenty of English instructions in the room. Buffet breakfast is adequate. There's a pool too but did not try. Apparently they are often fully booked, so book in advance. Nothing much around it except for a metro station and a high end department store. Taxis to the shopping and restaurants area is cheap.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Binhai Tianjin Hotel
- Holiday Inn Binhai Tianjin Hotel Tianjin
- Holiday Inn Tianjin
- Tianjin Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Binhai Tianjin is ideally located in the very heart of the business district in Tianjin Economic-Technological Development Area (TEDA), core of the fast growing Tianjin Binhai New Area. Being a part of the iconic landmark building in the area, the hotel complex offers unparalleled business, shopping, fitness, dining and entertaining conveniences. Tianjin Binhai International Airport is a brief 30-minute away, and the capital city Beijing is only 90 minutes by road. Holiday Inn Binhai Tianjin is the ideal choice for modern business travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Binhai Tianjin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.