“Best B&B Ever!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Alaska's Harvest B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Palmer
Alaska's Harvest B&B
2252 Love Drive, PO Box 2092, Palmer, AK 99645   |
Ranked #1 of 12 Palmer B&B and Inns
“Best B&B Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2006

Our stay at Alaskas Harvest B&B was fantastic. I can't imagine a better place to spend our vacation. The rooms are beautifully furnished and met our every need. I loved the Alaskan decor! The view is spectacular and there are several nature trails around the expansive property. The house is peaceful and very clean. The hostess was extremely helpful in giving us suggestions of places to visit and sites to see in the area. I highly recomend this B&B! We are already planning our 2007 trip and will definatley stay at Alaska's Harvest!

• Stayed June 2005

73 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2006

My wife and I arrived the first of May. The snow on the surrounding mountains made the scene beyond description. The house was bright and warm and the host and their son made pool playing a chore--they were quite good, especially the fifteen year old son.
The hostess seated ten around the table with adequate room for elbows, and the meals were scrumtious and fellowship was great. Grounds around the home were well kept and decorations were special.
The hostess made arrangements for me to go deep sea fishing with a friend.
In all, it was a wonderful experience.

• Stayed May 2004
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2006

We have stayed at Alaska's Harvest B&B several times during all seasons and it has been wonderful every time. The view is breathtaking, the accomodations are immaculate and the host family is a joy to know. I would highly recommend this to anyone who desires a beautiful, classy, quiet, Alaskan experience.
Bob and Jayne Hempstead

• Stayed February 2006, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2006

I just can't imagine it getting much better than this. Exquisite place with exquisite views. I am a non-resident corporation owner and I have probably spent 20 nights or more at this B&B with my clients and associates and I don't even bother to look elsewhere. Quiet, huge rooms, and a fantastic atmosphere that will certainly make an impression, unless you have a heart of stone, then it still is likely to penetrate!

• Stayed September 2005, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2006

I stayed at the Alaska Harvest B & B in April of 2005 and cannot say enough about the kindness, friendliness and effort that the hostess provided to make my stay pleasant amd comfortable. The large room was very clean and very nicely furnished; private bath, TV, more than enough food provided, and the family (and a friend of theirs while I was there) was so helpful. I could go on, but I think the best compliment I can give is that I, my wife and a niece and her husband have already booked for this summer while we tour more of Alaska.
Tom Vaux-Pennsylvania

• Stayed April 2005
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2006

I stayed at Alaska's Harvest Bed & Breakfast this past year during the Alaska State Fair, in September 2005. I was looking for somewhere near the fairgrounds, but not too close, as i didnt want to be near the terrible traffic the fair produces (a lesson learned from having been to the fair before!!) So the location of this B&B was perfect! I was about 4 minutes from the fairgrounds, out of the traffic, yet close! It didnt seem I was in town at all, because they have they're own large property, i believe it was 12 or 15 acres of forested land. The view of Pioneer Peak and the surrounding mountain ranges were amazing, and the hostess was great, she conversed when i wanted to, but didnt pry or bother me at all. Morning left a very generous continental breakfast, fruit/bagels/juices/milk/poptarts/snacks/fruit bars/cereal, my own kitchen in my room! So overall it was an excellent stay, and i'll be heading back there in August of 2006 for sure, highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2005

Been to Alaska's Harvest B&B? Share your experiences!